Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Boot Install

Kerby

looking nice... how much did that cost ya?? is that a 10" or 12" sub? wots that thing next to the sub??

Ray

wots that thing next to the sub??

Ray

:eek: haha u didnt just ask that did u, :lol: haha

sorry couldnt help myself

**cough** amp **cough**

lol yes that is my amp. all neat and tidy with all cables hidden. ive got some more pics of the box the amp is in if u want me to put them up

Is it just me or is the attachment not working???

lol sorry i kinda messed up postin the pic put it should be workin now

Yep, tis working OK now! That's a nice install, not quite how i would have done it, but everybody to themselves right? Bet it sounds sweet though... :D

indeed, ev 1 has own views, good install tho, i really need to sort mine out, thats the thing about the yaris tho, not a very big boot to play with

yeah didnt really have much choice on how it was done. the sub came as it is already built and for the past 8 months the amp has been on the back of the seat with all the cables everywhere. so just really wanted to tidy it up. all i need to do now it hide the cable that goes to the shelf

Nice Chris, makes a mockery of that nasty ICE install in that eBay Yaris with the carzone kit, that was a disgrace!

Let's hope mine turns out alright on saturday ;)

indeed, ev 1 has own views, good install tho, i really need to sort mine out, thats the thing about the yaris tho, not a very big boot to play with

Yeh very true, not much space to work in at all! Im hoping come the end of the summer i should have enough cash to start my ICE install. I want a 12" Sub and two amps in the boot (with possibly a power cap). Sub in the middle, and an amp on either side of it, all built into MDF. Does anybody reckon this will be possible in a Vitz or am i pushing my luck a little bit too much..? :blink:

sweet!! wish i didnt havta get shoppin in or mine wud b like that! but now iv gota save space lol !

Got a back seat haven't u???? ;)

Yeh very true, not much space to work in at all! Im hoping come the end of the summer i should have enough cash to start my ICE install. I want a 12" Sub and two amps in the boot (with possibly a power cap). Sub in the middle, and an amp on either side of it, all built into MDF. Does anybody reckon this will be possible in a Vitz or am i pushing my luck a little bit too much..? :blink:

yep shouldnt be an issue, amps may have to go at a slight angle but will still look sweet :thumbsup:

nice work mate i hope my 3rd build turns out as planned! i screwed up earlier something was upside down so had to start agen! FFS!

but nice work!

I can vouch that it sounds pretty sweet already, i'm in in most nights!

:hokus-pokus:

that sounds really dodgy :blink:

haha ur right it does mate

this ur mate that u were tellin me bout that u went to get his car with

hence him being "in" most nights :lol:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links