Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Boot Install

Kerby

I do indeed have rear Speakers, but they're sh*te, and the way toyota installed them is sh*te... they are nothing but sh*te.

I like the covers on them though... nice and subtle, and they hide any nice Speakers from light fingered types... that's why i want to keep the covers, just replace the Speakers underneath them with some coaxials.

Nothing too expensive as the main sound is at the front... just something to stop the boom.

get ur self some nice Speakers and do wot i have done an make yourself a stelth shelf. only tool me about an hour and its cost me £70 less than buyin one

I do indeed have rear speakers, but they're sh*te, and the way toyota installed them is sh*te... they are nothing but sh*te.

I like the covers on them though... nice and subtle, and they hide any nice speakers from light fingered types... that's why i want to keep the covers, just replace the speakers underneath them with some coaxials.

Nothing too expensive as the main sound is at the front... just something to stop the boom.

Didn't think any yaris's came with rears as standard. The front dash Speakers are essentially connected to the front outputs from the headunit and the front door Speakers are connected to the rear outputs on most...

You must be amongst a select few!

Chris made me a shelf for my old car, was ace! He's a master of all things wood ;) He just drew round my original shelf for the shape onto a slab of 18mm MDF, cut it out, routed a few nice little notches to fit round the back wiper, cut speaker holes, carpeted and Bob's ya uncle! Fitted like a glove

I can vouch that it sounds pretty sweet already, i'm in in most nights!

:hokus-pokus:

that sounds really dodgy :blink:

haha ur right it does mate

this ur mate that u were tellin me bout that u went to get his car with

hence him being "in" most nights :lol:

Oi!

I meant that i'm in his car a lot thats all, as we live pretty much round the corner from each other! My bad, was a bit of a dodgy typo! :ffs:

the rear shelf speaker are and optional extra on the yaris from the toyota dealer. the shelf is really easy to make. like rob says just drawer round the original cut it out put a couple of slots in it to take the brackets so u can lift it up without fallin off then cover it.

Might try, it, not sure though. And yeah the rear speakers were an option my dad had put in.

dead easy mate dont worry about it

Yep... the rivets. I used a small drill bit first and that snapped off!! Had to use a stronger, bigger one after that! Sh*t myself!

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links