Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

91 Mr2 Turbo All Spares

andy_twincams

breaking mr2 turbo had front wack keepin engine and box sellin the rest,its standard bar i 3inch jasma zorst with 5inch tip :D

I want the little lock buttons on the inside of the car with the red lines down them ( at the door handle ).. if you know what I mean ?

:D

can i have your interior trim bits, the plastic stuff near the footwells on the sides, inside of the stereo surround, gear knob and gaitor with plastic surround, general trim bits :)

can i have the centre undertray bit before the engine bay and the undertray air scoop I can paypal you as soon as i get a yes :D

i'd like the drivers seat if its in good nick and is black leather/alcantra - mine's worn on the usual area. :thumbsup:

maybe also the undertray engine area - the bit midmotorsteve doesn't want :D

erm, u wudnt happen to hav the radiator still in tack?..im guessin after the front crash it would be a no  :(

the rad works but is slihtly bend soz,if you want to try fix it you can have it?

I want the little lock buttons on the inside of the car with the red lines down them ( at the door handle ).. if you know what I mean ?

yeah ill take em of pm your address

:D

can i have your interior trim bits, the plastic stuff near the footwells on the sides, inside of the stereo surround, gear knob and gaitor with plastic surround, general trim bits :)

got all interior but theres no leather gaiter if you no wot i mean,pm me you address and wot you need in general,take it all if you want

can i have the centre undertray bit before the engine bay and the undertray air scoop I can paypal you as  soon as i get a yes :D

sorry dunno wot you mean,can you send pic?

i'd like the drivers seat if its in good nick and is black leather/alcantra - mine's worn on the usual area.  :thumbsup: its cloth and in good nick,pm me your address and an offer

maybe also the undertray engine area - the bit midmotorsteve doesn't want  :D

dunno wot you mean,can you send a pic??

er can't take a pic as its missing off my car, thats why i want it..

do you mean the tray that covers the under neath??ie brake pipes??

AC/Econ button if in good knick ..

just button or swith/all unit??

midmotor ill pull em of pic and show you if there the ones unless you live near west yorks??

also it has the illuminating back panel,mr2 lights up if you no wot i mean?? :)

midmotor ill pull em of pic and show you if there the ones unless you live near west yorks??

A pic would be great, i live miles away.

they are very rare and go for loads on eBay

Just the button, it slides out of the switch from the back ..

I have one, just a bit warn where the mat blackness came off when I hit it with a headunit :ffs:

Jasma isn't a "brand" of exhaust-

Its the regulatory emissions body in Japan. Basically if the exhaust has a Jasma Badge on it, it just means its legal to use on the road in Japan, nothing to do with it baing made by Jasma

:yes:

How much do you want for the panel and the ashtray dude? PM me. :thumbsup:

sorry to drag this on and sum peeps have bought bits but if theres any 1 one wants please ask coz its getting cut up and scraped :eek:

which will be fun

I am looking for a Glove Box if you have one. Colour black and with no marks on it if possiable. Would be great if you had one and could send me some pics of it.

I am looking for a Glove Box if you have one. Colour black and with no marks on it if possiable. Would be great if you had one and could send me some pics of it.

sorry i aint got a digital camera,if you want it pm me the is no marks on it etc :D

is the bonnet damaged and can i have the grill that goes under the wind screen whipers?

sorry,bonnet dead but it also pushed the bonnet up snaping the under windscreen bit sorry dude

What colour is the bodywork?

red?

Have you got the door mirrors, relay, switch, wiring?I want to make ours fold in when the power is turned off, and fold out when we turn the power back on.

Paul.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links