Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Look What I Just Found...

Roytoner

Dont think fitting would be too hard...

The hardest part is probably the adjusting once they are on...

Don't do it.

I'm a big fan of lambo doors - but only on lambos.

Unless you are building a show car, it looks a bit pikey

Good price as well. But one thing what really gets me about the lambo doors is once they are up the way the doors wobble about. Really doesn't look safe to me. But they still look really cool :yes:

jerry!!

Can't see what the facination is with these. I think they look right naff! icon8.gif

Each to their own though I suppose.

it's different... that's why I like them. Imagine parking up in town and opening your doors... lol.

the "ooooooooooooooh" factor is worth them alone.

I like them .. but I like logos and neons too ..

But you have to do it right .. if it's done right it's good, if it's bodged it's cack ..

I like them .. but I like logos and neons too ..

But you have to do it right .. if it's done right it's good, if it's bodged it's cack ..

agreed

to be honest i think the mr2 can pull off lambo doors easily as it has frameless doors and it looks good

small hatchbacks never look that good as a lot of metal is being thrown up there

till u get someone gettin into your car that doesnt know they lift and end up breakin summit, doors like these arent for day to day use i reckon, most multistory car parks are out of question cos of low ceilings with them

On a kitted MR2 these doors look sweet. Seen them on a silver veilside MR2 and they just add to the whole oooh!!. Standard car would look terrible though imo! :thumbsup:

have to say that i like the look of lambo doors...but as houston says, if someone who doesn't know is going to ride with you and you forget to tell them you could end up with a busted door.

Car parks with low ceilings would be a nightmare if you got the door in the ceiling...

they do make tight parking lots a breeze though :D and i don't park in car parks very often, if i would they are quite high in ceiling in sweden...

i'm considering it at the mo...

they look like they open up and out as well, proper lambos go straight up

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links