Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Nooo.

Stu8

Help me, I washed my car today and to my dismay a big Rust patch turned up underneath some mud :crybaby:

d0124189.jpg

What should I do, and how much is it going to cost me? :(

it'll needed to be sanded down etc .. take off your door card and have a look on the inside .. any moisture running down the window may end up in the door ..

I have found a few patrches on the grey supra too :( none have "gone through" but there are bubbles

Check for rust under the spare wheel and behind the radiator on mr2s :(

its not too bad - although i would suggest getting it treated asap to stop it getting worse.

Rash.

p.s. the rest of the car seems to have come up pretty clean :thumbsup:

my neighbours j reg mr2 rusted like an old chrome pram around the rear arches.

ive found some on my skirt!!.. needs to be looked at ASAP i suppose.. its only a little thing but.. they lead to bigger things.. :wacko:

lol dont get me started on rust lol, after my accident most of the passenger side of my yaris is completely rusted lol. gonna be fixed tho

Yeah get a decent bodyshop to have a look and they'll sort that so you never knew it was there :thumbsup:

Fizz, have you taken to wearing skirts now, or is it just a weekend thing :lol:

You wouldnt want mine, it spits flames big enough to put Burger King out off business  :ph34r:

i dont know wheather to laugh or cry!!!!!!! :crybaby::lol::crybaby::lol::crybaby:

Yeah get a decent bodyshop to have a look and they'll sort that so you never knew it was there :thumbsup:

Fizz, have you taken to wearing skirts now, or is it just a weekend thing :lol:

Daz lad... if you thought i was talking about clothing in that sentance.. then i would like you to read it again as it soudns !Removed! dodgy if that was the case!! :lol:

You aint got no rust boy... This here is rust:

rost.jpg :D :P

Seriously mate, get it sorted properly before you car does get to the stage of the pic above :thumbsup:

I have had non-stop issues with rust treatment on My corolla and no matter how much I treat it or put prevention product on it, the rust still comes back. Get it done professionally before it gets too bad :thumbsup:

Speaking of rust, dont tell the misses, but I just gave the little car a quick poke :huh: ...and my finger went right through the door skin.

She is gonna go ape, she loves that (mini)!

could do like the fiat thats goin round here, all the sills are rusted so he's painted flames along the sills in the same colour as the rust, u seen it breezer? usually parked at the fountain on highfield road.

stu8 id get it booked into a bodyshop pretty soon before it gets worse, wont cost u that much, id say 50 at the very most.

Heh. That isn't rust, that's just a little acne.

I've seen a Fiat that was so rusted I could put my first through just about any part of it. I've also seen an Elky that is so rusty you can poke little finger holes through the frame rails :eek: :arrgg-matey: That one has a V8 in it that is worth more than the car.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links