Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Facia Or Din Stereo Panel

MR2 liamb7

i have just got myself a mr2 turbo (1991) and i have a huge hole where the stereo should go. i tried to get a genuine toyota panel but the dealer was not very helpfull. can anybody help me in trying to get one of these? also what is this "Active System" all about, something about a ampifier that the car has?

you can get an autoleads one and there is a couple of omori gauge panels from mtte.com available

otherwise fit a double din HU

Toyota have single din trays that go there...I have a single din pioneer headunit & a tray below it. I'll see if I can find a part number.

Cheers

KiwiMR2

i have just got myself a mr2 turbo (1991) and i have a huge hole where the stereo should go. i tried to get a genuine toyota panel but the dealer was not very helpfull. can anybody help me in trying to get one of these? also what is this "Active System" all about, something about a ampifier that the car has?

Depending on where abouts in West Sussex you are, could be worth paying a visit to Bridges car breakers in Pease Pottage (just below Crawley). They have/had a white Gen 5 Celica in and that should hopefully have the panel you are after. They had a couple of the older 3.0 Supras too and I think they had that panel too.

If Bridges is too far, try a local scrappie.

Oh, and from what I have understood about the active system, if there is an amp in the compartemnt behind the passenger seat then you have the active system.

Real CF facia panel, with or without gauge holes (1, 2 or 3) with highly glossed or polished satin finish.

facia.jpg

PM me if you're interested.

:thumbsup:

The single din sunglasses cubby is only £12 from Toyota. They are universal fitting for all Toyotas, the one in our Yaris is the same as the one in our MR2 MKII rev 4 turbo.

Real CF facia panel, with or without gauge holes (1, 2 or 3) with highly glossed or polished satin finish.

facia.jpg

PM me if you're interested.

:thumbsup:

Mine's going in next weekend dude! Would have done it this w/e but the weather was crap on Saturday and too nice today, so I went up to the Breacon Beacons national park in it! :D

I can highly recommend the carbon panel from Jesus. It's very well done and looks the dogs danglies. :thumbsup:

BTW: I have a tray unit for sale if you're interested. PM me if you like.

The single din sunglasses cubby is only £12 from Toyota. They are universal fitting for all Toyotas, the one in our Yaris is the same as the one in our MR2 MKII rev 4 turbo.

That's what ya need :)

KiwiMR2

how does the tray mount?? ive got a spare one from my yaris days?

Yeah, my centre caps are CF.

Need to take a mould from an original and then lay up using that.

It's my mate who does the work for me.

havent got an original to copy! if i get the sizes do u reckon he could make me some? how much u reckon if he can do it?

Get me the sizes, and a sketch of roughly what you're after and I'll find out mate.

I have OZ wheels like yourself mate ( not the same model of wheel tho ).. do you think it would be poss to get a set of CF centre caps ? Were the ones on your wheels originally cf, or did your mate make them up for you ?

The centre caps that came with my OZ Super Turismo GTs are CF from the factory.

My Compomotives that are on at the minute came with a pressed ally centre cap, which he took a mould from and then reduced the height off for a better profile.

I'm sure I could get him to either get hold of another set of OZ CF centre caps or make a mould from mine.

you can get an autoleads one and there is a couple of omori gauge panels from mtte.com available

otherwise fit a double din HU

thanks mate i have orderd a autoleads panel.

Any pics mate?

Any pics mate?

normal_P7310005.jpg

normal_P7310004.jpg

The part number is 55521-16030 and they cost £10.72 plus VAT. £12.60 inc.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links