Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Fensport

gordypix

The Fensport website is becoming so damn addictive for me...............

I've spent so much £££ from it - in my head - for my Celica already..........

So basically I want to know - Can I drop by and Say Hi sometime, and get some advice on possible Celica Enhancements for the future. The website is all well and good but nothing like professsional advice.........

I'm down the M11 near Harlow so you guys aren't too far away.....

Cheers....... :thumbsup:

ive purchased from them for the yaris, helpful and quick to deliver

had a breif chat with them at !Removed! very clued up chaps

Less than 20 miles from where I live........Must call in and see them sometime :thumbsup:

I've been there before, nice guys and a nice setup. But its rather small, dont be expecting anything more than the size of the local chip shop :lol:

Its nice to look at the goods though before making up your mind, i went there for a few small items and got easily talked into a Blitz SUS Induction Kit. :lol::thumbsup:

ive tried to fall victim, but im kinda dissapointed in the responses ive had so far, very short flippant emails, when i ask if they have an engine in stock, then to enquire when and if an engine will be in stock, or even brought over.

very dissapointed indeed, id always heart good things about them.........alas i may have to source the engine from else where

i've found them very hard to get in touch with and when they reply

to my emails they are very short,

think it may be cos i've only got a yaris <_< still like their cars though!

they are busy though. you can normaly pop down but best to arange it if you want to get advice discuss options.

ive prolly spent more there than any of you but cant help myself

i dont want advice, i want to purchase.........my money is best spent elsewhere.

a business is nothing without Customers, they have lost a customer

im a big fan of them they know there stuff. However they once sent me out a standard oil filter when i ordered a TRD one i called them up and by 10 the next day i had the trd filter in my hand that imo is good customer service

also the gol discount has far exeeded my gold member joinin fee

They are hard to get hold of... but I do rate them.

I drove there to pick up my Aussie downpipe, because I couldn't wait for delivery!!! :rolleyes:

Worth a visit and chat though.

superchargedIS200 has got a good point though. You shouldn't be messed around. Maybe it was a one (three) off... but still, they lost a customer. They wouldn't be here without customers.

im not disputing they know there stuff, just so happens ive known of fensport for many years..........and have delt with them before

but to receive emails the way i did back would put anyone off doing business with them.

its still not an excuse to say we dont have any engines, we dont know when we will be getting more.

i was prepared to pay Top $$ to have them ship one for me, if they could source it.

But the emails never even got that far

well if they are easy to get hold of why not import one yourself?

i had to wait 6mths for a rev 3 3S-GTE why cos theyre like rocking horse poo.

if they cant find one without paying silly money for it then they cant find one.

what engine was it by the way?

well if they are easy to get hold of  why not import one yourself?

Because My business is not supplying Toyota Parts, i dont have a website that says i source engines for Toyota.

i wanted a 3s-gte...prefferably with loom and ecu

it doesnt relly matter now as i have likely sourced a 2003 Caldina 3s-gte , loom and ecu

ive had hit n miss experiances with fensport...found there helpfullness severly lacking sometimes.but when i went down to see them when I was nearby I was wel ploeased with the service I got....although there emails are terrible!!.....and main gripe is they dont keep some of the most basic parts for the 20v availible.....which is stupid when its a motor they import!!

I designed and put their website together for them a few years ago but even I have problems getting in touch with them most times - they just always seem too busy.

Dawesy hows things? I lost your mobile number, could you forward it onto me again?

SuperchargedIS200 - are you planning on dropping the 3SGTE into the IS200?

Nad

i am planning on dropping a 3sgte into A is200, my race car one, wishing to build a drift car............

just need the engine, engine electrics, and ecu.and im on a goer, still hoping my potential 2003 Caldina 3s-gte, comes through

My friends (who had sporty Toyotas) used to use Fensport in the mid 90's when they used to Break older Toyotas, they provided a very helpful service. Also 'saved the day' when looking for cheap second hand bits to keep older Toyotas going.

Nowadays though they seem to be interested in the magabuck Modified jobs and don't appear to have so much for just keeping the 'old timers running'.

I suppose it's the passage of time / supply and demand etc.

Also nowadays I can't understand why the odd component/accessory costs more from them than a Toyota main dealer?

Good range of kit, good service, but a tad pricey in some cases!

I don't think much of fensport, I try not to get stuff from them unless necessary. Problems I've had include ordering parts, they say an amount and when i receive part invoice is more, I question it and they just say "thats the corrsct price" they wouldn't budge even though their web site states the cheaper price !

Also received universal parts not MR2 specific, really annoying me as they stated MR2 with fitting kit, I could have gotuniversal parts from eBay MUCH cheaper.

I don't think much of fensport, I try not to get stuff from them unless necessary.  Problems I've had include ordering parts, they say an amount and when i receive part invoice is more, I question it and they just say "thats the corrsct price" they wouldn't budge even though their web site states the cheaper price ! 

All price's from Fennies are before vat so that's why you get the price difference :yes:

I've ordered stuff from them at 4pm and it is delivered by 11am next day everytime ;)

They are very busy so that's why the e-mail's are so short and the wait is over 6 month's for a rev3 3s-gte like i told you Mat so don't get cheesed off if you couldn't jump the que and you would be much better off doing the MR2 conversion intstead of the GT4 ST205 btw :thumbsup:

I don't think much of fensport, I try not to get stuff from them unless necessary.  Problems I've had include ordering parts, they say an amount and when i receive part invoice is more, I question it and they just say "thats the corrsct price" they wouldn't budge even though their web site states the cheaper price ! 

All price's from Fennies are before vat so that's why you get the price difference :yes:

:thumbsup:

no taking VAT into account.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links