Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Grrr Dead Car Again!

BLOODUK

Tried to start the car this morning and it was totaly dead, no lights wouldnt even click! Thought the Battery was dead again, dad bumped started it with his car to mine and it started. He used his special tester on the Battery and it was getting fully charged, So why if i dont drive the car for awhile say 5days the Battery gets drained so quickly!

Its becoming a pain, leads alternator e.t.c are all new...

I had a similar problem Blood, I found that the passenger side door wasnt closing properly, so all the interior lights were staying on , 4-5 days later = dead Battery :ffs:

hope its something as simple as that for you Blood

I had a similar problem Blood, I found that the passenger side door wasnt closing properly, so all the interior lights were staying on , 4-5 days later = dead battery  :ffs:

hope its something as simple as that for you Blood

hmmm interesting, it is certainly something draining the Battery over night

because the Battery is fully charged when i drive it for long periods... Hell

when i went for a drive after the car was bumped started the Battery went from dead

to half charge. Wonder what could be draining it over night <_<

u got lots of ice mate? i know someone who wired there sub up wrong and was allways on. Drains batt

ooo i thought that too , i might disconnect it during the night and see what happens

hmmm but then again it wasnt on during the respray the Battery died then too! Could be a faulty Battery <_<

check your boot light aswell....some cars have the problem that this doesn't shut off when closing the boot...quite hard to check though :P

if you're not small enough to fit in the boot lol

any immobilsers or owt? could be that the Battery isnt holdin a charge, test charge then disconnect it, after few days go back and check charge again, just make sure that u know the code for your stereo!

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links