Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Musicians?

mrrandom

Which Instument Do You Play?  

24 members have voted

1. 1. Which Instument Do You Play?

• Guitar
    • Bass Guitar
    • Piano/Keyboards
    • Drums
    • More Than One? (Please State)
    • Other (Please State)
    • None

I play trumpet (OK so it was a few years ago now)

Sorry for being rude Anne but that made me chuckle :ph34r::rolleyes:

I like to have a tinkle now and then, on my guitar, but wouldn't call myself a musician!

Wish I could play Guitar as I really admire the Jazz & Rock Guitarists of the world..... :thumbsup:

All I do though is Photograph them :D

I play trumpet (OK so it was a few years ago now)

Sorry for being rude Anne but that made me chuckle :ph34r::rolleyes:

Now why would me blowing my own trumpet make you chuckle

:unsure::blink: <_<

I have a grade 7 in piano, I play keyboards (cause piano and keyboards are the same) got grade 3 in drums, and I just play guitar and bass for fun, my fav. one is the bass though

Piano (17yrs), flute (13yrs), saxaphone (11yrs), tenor sax (10yrs), guitar (9yrs), bass (8yrs), piccolo (13yrs), drums (6yrs), clarinet (13yrs)

When I was younger we used to have : 1 piano, 2 flutes, 2 piccolos, 4 guitars, 3 violins, 3 saxaphones, 4 clarinets, and too many recorders to count, all in their very own music room :D

My mum was a music teacher so I was kinda forced to play alot of them. She started teaching me the piano when I was 3, and then flute/picollo (which were her main insturments) when I was 7.

Guitar is my dad&brothers instruments and my dad taught me how to play when I was 11. My sisters friend lent me his bass guitar as I really wanted one (and my dad said I had to try it before they'd buy me one) and I self taught myself that.

Clarinet is my instrument. Learnt it at school, and played it in the orchestra. Later went on to play bass clarinet.

Saxaphone was my sisters instrument, and she taught me how to play when I was 9, and then her tenor sax when I was 10.

Drums was forced on me at school, and I didnt play very well at all lol.

I havent played any of those now in at least 3yrs (well except the piano) so I definitely dont class myself a musician lol :D

errrrr

I can play the recorder...... :bye:

When I was a kid I wanted to learn the violin, but my parents couldnt afford the violin or the lessons....

So I was stuck with the recorder! :D

Keyboards... plus a tiny bit of guitar

I used to be in a band in the mid-eighties - sort of a electronic/heavy metal crossover (like the illegitimate offspring of New Order and AC/DC - no wonder we didn't do all that well!).

Anyway, I got into midi/sampling/sequencing - got a bit lazy with playing and concentrated more on the computer side of things. Ran out of money and interest, decided to get "a proper job", band split up due to "artistic differences" :rolleyes:

Most of my old synths and stuff got nicked a few years back when my house got broken into. Bit of a shame.

I can play the keyboard and Electric Guitar pretty well.

Not to brilliant on the Drums; but i still have a good old bash now and then. :)

Piano (17yrs), flute (13yrs), saxaphone (11yrs), tenor sax (10yrs), guitar (9yrs), bass (8yrs), piccolo (13yrs), drums (6yrs), clarinet (13yrs)

*****.....you don't look too bad for 100 years old ! :lol:

( that's probably the only time in my life I'll ever use that sentance !)

Rich

*****.....you don't look too bad for 100 years old ! :lol:

( that's probably the only time in my life I'll ever use that sentance !)

Cheeky :lol: :P

I don't play any instruments any more. But what I can do is make you guys sound as good as you get. I was professional sound engineer for 14 years. Been off the road for 5 months now in search opf a "normal" life (yet to find it) :D

I don't play any instruments any more. But what I can do is make you guys sound as good as you get. I was professional sound engineer for 14 years. Been off the road for 5 months now in search opf a "normal" life (yet to find it) :D

Give up the search to come out with my band?lol

Just give me the dates :thumbsup: You know I'll try my best to be there with enough warning B)

Have you guys got a site up yet?

And I just remembered... where's me CD? :P

Just give me the dates :thumbsup: You know I'll try my best to be there with enough warning B)

Have you guys got a site up yet?

And I just remembered... where's me CD? :P

Both Site and CD my dear friend are coming back when the manager gets back from LA. She's gone over to transport hard copy photos and music for the site upload, and bring back the fully engineered and dulicated CD's. As soon as she is back (in about 3 weeks or so) Ill have them ready. She is also confirming and possibly booking more dates for our tour over there! cant wait! :D

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links