Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Hi!

albundy

:D hi there i just bought a 02 rolla tsport i get it on wed or thurs so cld any1 tell me about the car iv never drove 1 b4 apart from the test drive so any info wld b gr8 thanxs

Hi, welcome to TOC! :thumbsup:

The T-Sport is a great car. There are many people on here who have one. The 'lift' sensation is the main talking point among all the owners. But they look very nice too and im considering buying one at the start of next year.

Hope you find the site useful! :D

Excellent choice of car :D

I think you will enjoy the frequently lively debate on this forum :D Usually we are either talking about the 0-60 or 1/4 mile times or comparing the CTS to the Honda Civic Type R!

Presumably you have found out that the car switches to a different set of valve cams at 6200rpm? I still get a buzz out of that even after two years :D

Cheers

Paul.

hi iv test drove the type r but its sooo boring i havent got my cts yet will b 2 days but im really lookin 4ward to it

Hi ...my name is craig and im a 'Lift' aholic also ;)

well done al you will enjoy the car....i know i have (aussie version)

Hi albundy

Welcome to the club ;) Great choice in car you have made there. The corolla t sport is a fine all arounder sports hatch. And will be a reliable car for you for many years to come. Hope you like the site and find it to be very useful.

jerry!!

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links