Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Jae 05

mark_n

I want to go to JAE but I have a few questions as I have not been before.

I want to drive down but where can you park if your car is not on show? And if your car is not on show can you still camp in the showground? Or would it be better to book a room in a hotel?

Thanks

Mark.

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Scottish_SR

• Rookey

• Leeky

• knightrider

They have changed the location of this years JAE due to the previous place not being able to meet the huge demand. So things may be a little different. Im not sure about your questions but someone else such as Ken will know! To be honest you are best to do the whole thing with JAE, car on show and camping as it is easily the best show all year and its a really really good weekend!

Ive only been once but am hooked! :yes:

Too posh!!! haha!!

most info linked here!

a bit closer to the time youll have the option to pay for a 'pitch' normally a quid or 2

in that sense you park your car on the club stand and pitch your tent on the sited, 15quid for the barby and thats about it

you may aswell camp otherwise youll miss the best bit of it!

Oooh... might have to make an appearance at this one... no tent though... sleep in the car time!!

most info linked here!

a bit closer to the time youll have the option to pay for a 'pitch' normally a quid or 2

in that sense you park your car on the club stand and pitch your tent on the sited, 15quid for the barby and thats about it

you may aswell camp otherwise youll miss the best bit of it!

Pay through TOC? or JAE?

Sorry for the questions

you pay for you pitch/club stand parking through TOC, that entitles you to be on the club area

and you have to buy your pass at JAE on the gates (regarding how many days you stay) thats between 10 and 30quid

NOTE: ALL CARS ARE ALLOWED ON THE TOC STAND MODIFIED OR NOT ONLY STIPULATION IS THAT THEY MUST BE TOYOTA!

NOTE: ALL CARS ARE ALLOWED ON THE TOC STAND MODIFIED OR NOT ONLY STIPULATION IS THAT THEY MUST BE TOYOTA!

Thanks for that. Well if all goes to plan I should be there and the car might have alloys on by then.

Oooh... might have to make an appearance at this one... no tent though... sleep in the car time!!

Ditto for me - although I can pop home to bed - only live round t'corner! :thumbsup:

Ditto for me - although I can pop home to bed - only live round t'corner! :thumbsup:

Can i come??? :o :P

.....If you have a spare room that is!!

hehe

Can i come??? :o :P

.....If you have a spare room that is!!

hehe

Round t'corner she says - well it is 40 miles, but that is practically round the corner compared to everyone else...... :D

I was only gonna come for a day anyway - I cant afford a hotel and dont do camping..... dont like to get my hands dirty or nails broken..... :thumbsup:

Rite i've spoke to g/friend and it looks like we will be coming down. Sleeping in the car sounds an excellent plan!!!

Rite i've spoke to g/friend and it looks like we will be coming down. Sleeping in the car sounds an excellent plan!!!

Well we should get a big convoy of us coming down this time!! :yes:

Yeah 23rd and 24th. But I went down on the friday last time so I had the WHOLE of saturday. Would have to see what everybody was wanting to do.

I think there is going to be a massive interest in it this year! :thumbsup:

Ive already booked 20th-26th off work (to guarentee I can go!) :D

Nick and I are going to sleep in the car, just need to put the back seats down and you basically have a large but rather hard bed :lol: :P

I'm thinking of going up on the Thursday to beat the traffic (and of course help setup the stand if needed)....

You'll find that close to the time Halfords do some really good tent deals (they have done for the last 2 years). Last year I bought myself a 4 man tent with 2 sleeping bags and double inflatable mattress for just under £50, loads of comfort as packed duvet in pillows in my car....

Have a few new things on the agenda for this years JAE which are bein kept quiet atm :) :) :) :)

Well I'll be there .. 4th one for me ..

Double tent and double airbed, loads nicer than dossing in a car .. Will be up there very early, so then I can chill with a beer and a BBQ (not that I'n an aussie or anything).

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links