Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Jae 05

mark_n

lol want to see the guys pole dancing after thay have had a few beers.That would be class.

I've done the Full Monty once (even have the tshirt) .. never again ..

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Scottish_SR

• Rookey

• Leeky

• knightrider

Is your band playing Dave? or is this our pole dancing?  :lol:

I still have to speak to Ken about that, but we are all cool for it, it can be a warm up just before the US tour :P

Could fit you into my plan's mate, what would be your power requirement's?

(your still not getting out of the poledancing btw :P )

LMAO

You were funny as fluck last year,  just try and be a bit more active this year eh????? good for nothing lay about.lol

I'll be very active this year :lol::thumbsup:

im just gonna drink beer and fall over lots of times :lol:

Here here :thumbsup:

Hope theres some p*****d up chavs tryin to break dance again this year in beer tent, funniest thing in ages :D

Is your band playing Dave? or is this our pole dancing?  :lol:

I still have to speak to Ken about that, but we are all cool for it, it can be a warm up just before the US tour :P

Could fit you into my plan's mate, what would be your power requirement's?

(your still not getting out of the poledancing btw :P )

I'm not too technical on that side of things, Garrick (System~G) is probably the best guy to speak to about that as he knows rouhgly what we'll need...

Drum kit, Marshall stack, Peavey stack, Warwick stack, Electro-acoustic running through a PA, 3 vocal mics, too many effects pedals...

So in total, that works out to be 10 mics on the drums, 2 on each stack (totalling 6) 3 vox, so really need a minimum of a 16channel desk with some groups to run an output direct to minidisk recorder(gotta get in recorded too!!), probably a 2kw rig...

Have our own travelling engineer, although Garrick will probably get involved ;), beers for the other guys in the band as they arent as heavily into cars, err...

I THINK that about sums it up, but I usually miss something out anyways.. :ph34r:

im just gonna drink beer and fall over lots of times :lol:

same as every show then rob? :lol:

doing what you do best!

me...

drink excessive amounts of alcohol...

and make a fool of myself...

with my reputation!

:arrgg-matey:

yeah ya right!

think ill just drink and fall asleep as usual too..its the safest plan methinks :P

think ill just drink and fall asleep as usual too..its the safest plan methinks :P

you better not! <_<

more importantly you wont be able too,

and rob of course im right............................cuz your not the only 1!

Woohooooooooooooo got me a room at the holiday express

right next door to the showground.

Did not want to go early like last year and miss all the fun!

thought TOC pushed the boat out with our barbie last year but just wait

till all other clubs see TOC's show this year(esp the pole dancing..by

the boys)

I wonder if Halfrauds are still doing that "complete camping kit" deal?

I can't wait - as far as I'm concerned, Jae is the grand finale of my summer hols this year :)

A

Also JAE is on the 23rd & 24th of July in 2005 but as alway's it's Kenny's curry night on the 22nd for TOC's little helpers ;)

From a thread in the National Meets forum...

Hope it helps,

Alan

It falls on my summer holidays.. so looks like i'll be taking in my 1st car meeting thingy ( i am a virgin of the mod scene ).. when do we confirm we are going as to ensure a space etc?. and payment details too... i will search forums to see how i go about attending.

From what i have read and seen.. looks like its a great weekend. hope i won't be dissapointed :)

What time do we need to be there at to get in with all the other club members etc. (suppose there is plenty of time to find out tho..( now i all excited and waffling on .. so i'll stop now lol)

What seemed to happen last year was that when the time was approaching (about 2 months or so ahead) more formal posts started appearing from Steve, Ken and other people who know what's what telling us all what was happening and what the arrangements are/were.

I wasn't there last year and the forum was very, very lonely!

Alan

PS My contribution to the car modding scene has been one Scottish Toc meet! :thumbsup:

Just down the road from where I live ....so I'll be sleeping in my own bed :thumbsup:

you better not! <_<

you should know I can sleep anywhere..if they cant keep me awake at work youve no chance :P

you better not! <_<

you should know I can sleep anywhere..if they cant keep me awake at work youve no chance :P

I don't want to worry you but, do you really wanna fall asleep with so many mischievious people around?

you better not! <_<

I don't want to worry you but, do you really wanna fall asleep with so many mischievious people around?

One word...Eyebrows...

One word...Eyebrows...

Exactly, I remember that when I met someone at one of the Drift finals last year, Let's just say the hat was pulled down low :yes: .

One word...Eyebrows...

Exactly, I remember that when I met someone at one of the Drift finals last year, Let's just say the hat was pulled down low :yes: .

No comment :P

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links