Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

C-one

Crisis

Right, so C-One kit, lovly piece of work I say. Been looking into it and their seem to be alot of different versions, pieces and prices.

Looked between Envy and Tune A Car and found several listings of different pieces.

Now here are some images from the C-One Motorsport Site

Entitled Vitz

vitz_r.jpg

vitz_f1.jpg

Seems to be the Non-TS Version. Looking at the back of it. But also notice no hideously huge GT Wing, it looks like quite a nice spoiler.

vitz_5dr.jpg

Seems pretty cool that spoiler. Doesn't look like this kit is Carbon Fibre though. And anyways, the next kit (RS/TS) is alot better looking (minus huge spoiler)

rs_r.jpg

rs_f.jpg

Now on Tune A Car they have various listings, I knew C-One made the Phase 2 Bonnet now, well its shown on the Phase 2 but apparently fits both versions. Shown here:

rs2_f.jpg

Anyway back to my point...

Here is Tune A Cars list of C-One kit parts for the Yaris

Carbon front lip

£ 299.00

I guess the TS/RS Version?

Front half spoiler

£ 349.00

None TS/RS Version? But more expensive? Guess its cause its full length.

Carbon side lips

£ 549.00

I guess this is the side skirts (jesus what a price! There not even full length)

Carbon rear bumper lip

£ 299.00

This the RS/TS Version?

Rear under spoiler

£ 299.00

Guess this is the non RS Version and none carbon.

GT wing

£ 399.00

That huge horrible thing.

And nowhere can I find that nice spoiler! Or no where I can see it clearly anyway. I like the different grill as well on one of the images, can't find that either!

Wondering what you thought? I've never seen so many options for the bodykit, only just found images of that other version today.

Also I dont think the price is that bad, I mean if you had the Carbon Fibre on a black TS, you wouldn't need it painting (must save £400 AT LEAST cause of no painting of a full kit). While on the subject how much is it roughly to get a full bodykit painted in black? Or grey or any of the usual colours? Im curious. And how much to get them fitted?

Yes alot of body kit, options and cost stuff here. Just wanted to know what you think of it all, and what you all know about it. Any help greatly appreciated as per usual.

O yeah and the wheels are HORRIBLE on the Non-TS version

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Crisis

• knightrider

• T V O R

• seveer unaek

Can you get the C one TS kit in non carbon fibre? I would paint mine and wouldnt see any point in getting carbon just to paint over it!

It doesn't seem like it no, I'm currently doing a very crap photoshop of a combination of the kits.

I quite like that front skirt (non-TS) has a bit more impact, just would need the same grill as used in the T-Sport grill same colour and all and it would look nice.

Rear skirt wise the non TS is horrible, the exhaust looks like it was put in as an after thought and doesn't work with the kit.

Side skirt wise, well I havn't found a price for non-TS parts but the carbon fibre ones are way to much.

Need to hunt down the spoiler, grill and side skirts for non-TS. Even though it will be for a TS, it will still fit!

a very nice kit indeed, subtle but very effective, if i go a head with getting a kit will either be this of the booster, cant make mind up

i think the c one half front spliter, looks nice in cf but also very effective colour coded

You mean the two corner pieces like Yaris_WRC has? Its nice, but I like the look of the new find front bumper.

Definitly that CF rear, side skirt wise, neither really look like anything maybe just have carcept or K19 (with the little grille piece)

I like grilled body kits, but nothing OTT or stupid, something that works with the cars curves, that front could be the one! Just needs the correct grills put in place as well.

Right here goes:

Top is non-T sport version. It is for a normal Yaris/Vitz.

1. The front bumper is whole bumper, not just a skirt.

2. Rear is just a bottom kirt added onto the standard non-RS bumper

3. Spolier soes look nice, but a GT one like the RS kit would look out of place, as i believe this one would on an RS with Carbon fibre C-One kit

4. NONE of the first kit is in carbon fibre as far as i know. Why bother painting over it?

As for rest of questions:

1. Both bonnets will fit either phase 1 or 2 Yaris/Vitz

2. Carbon front lip; Yep, RS version

3. Front half spoiler; As seen in first pic, full piece of kit

4. Carbon side lips; Yep, side skirts. And DAMN expensive too!

5. Carbon rear bumper lip; RS version

6. Rear under spoiler; First pic, not carbon fibre

7. GT wing; Yep, that would be the one you dislkie!

Personally i think that the GT wing looks a treat on the RS version, espec with those red bucket seats in the car as well, gives it a great racing style look. Plus you know it's come from Japan, so you know it's top notch stuff! As for the other spoiler that you're on about, I'd give either tuneacar.co.uk a buzz or Envy either, as both import the kits (if I'm not mistaken), ad they should know more about it.

I don't think that the kit would look good on a black RS/T-Sport. Thunder greay or Red will look best with it in my opinion, will make the kit stand out a lot more . As for spraying kits I don't have a clue!

HTH Crisis!

Ross

Many many thankyous Ross. That helped alot! I could have guessed it all myself, but well you've done it now and stretched your grey matter a bit while doing it.

In black, becuase its carbon fibre and you dont have to paint it. I think the carbon fibre would look odd on a car none colour coded with lots of bits of black here and their. I know its the cool thing, but only with full side-skirts and everything.

It would look nice if they done the Yaris in the Storm Blue like the current Celica, its very dark blue, but not quite black.

Mmm Im thinking

Front: Either of the C-One kits, not sure which would look better on a TS.

Sideskirts: C-One TS version maybe, or something like K19 cause its hellish cheaper and still does the trick.

Rear: TS Carbon Fibre Rear

Bonnet: The new "Phase 2" edition, its £100 more though, ouch.

Spoiler: No one has ever said they liked it, and I know its my car, but I like to keep in mind other peoples thoughts. I always liked it, I mean yeah sure its damn crazy and huge, but its bad racer cool.

Before you say it someone, I know the Yaris isn't a racing car, but its C-One pure Jap kit! Who can compain!

In black, becuase its carbon fibre and you dont have to paint it. I think the carbon fibre would look odd on a car none colour coded with lots of bits of black here and their. I know its the cool thing, but only with full side-skirts and everything.

Spoiler: No one has ever said they liked it, and I know its my car, but I like to keep in mind other peoples thoughts. I always liked it, I mean yeah sure its damn crazy and huge, but its bad racer cool.

Before you say it someone, I know the Yaris isn't a racing car, but its C-One pure Jap kit! Who can compain!

You think that the kit looks strange on the C-One kit then? I think it looks sweet as! There's no way people would appreciate the piece of kit as much if it didn't stand out like it does on the C-One car.

As for the front bumper, if you choose the non-RS version, you'll have to look at modfying it slightly as i understand that the mounting points for the bumper are different.

The spoiler really does give the kit the edge in my opinion, but I could be criticised of being a Max Power freak if I'm not too careful. And the yaris is not a racing car (before anybody kicks off, no names mentioned), but with a turbo or supercharger ina 1.5 RS with a C-One kit, I believe you would be the dogs ging gang goolies! :thumbsup:

The GT Wing would have to be the last piece of bodykit to go on, otherwise it would be just wrong!

Those eyelids are alright, but not £150! I could get 3 Booster ones for that price.

Problem with mixing and matching different kits will be how much they lower the look of the car, otherwise side on it would look really odd with 3 different heights!

So Im thinking, C-One Front Splitters, C-One Carbon Rear Bumper Lip and then either K19, Carcept or Booster sideskirts all depending upon which ones would match up the best height wise to the rest of the kit.

Any ideas which would be the right one?

The rs kit is definately the one for me . As my car is black there would be no need to paint it all up , except for the top spoiler . That comes aluminium colour ?

This was the type of kit I suggested for Kimi´s car ( her´s is black too )

Yes definitly right.

ANd no need to paint which would cost around £500 or so, which you save but then again spend on the kit itself!

Maybe the spoiler would look alrite in its standard raw colour as it were.

Still trying to avoid those sideskirts though, too hot to touch, nearly get a new carbon fibre bonnet for that price.

I'd have to say K-19 or Booster side skirts. Carcept wouldn't look right in my opinion!

EDIT: And paint the GT wing? Nah, leave it aluminium, or get a carbon fibre one (but again you're looking at mega bucks!)

Yeh I thought best to leave that sort of wing in its normal state. Its got a proper finish on it.

Yeh I had a look at carcept, they are all kinda melted looking at the back and weird. K19 looks quite nice, Yaris WRC has that setup also lets you introduce some grill.

And if that full kit is put on, it does deserve a logo stack!

I know its not a sports car, but its not a 1L Bad Boy car either.

I rekon I could have a fully modified car inside and out in 3 yrs easy, kinda got a "Wish List" for the Yaris at the moment, have had for like 6 months only now its nearly finished.

I give myself this summer for exterior, interior and ICE, next summer for engine :thumbsup: ;) my wish list has been completed now for 3+ months i'd say, just getting prices for delivering the stuff over here and arranging for mates to send me stuff over here which is cheaper in the UK! Tis gonna be fun! Only bug is C-west kit is gonna take 7+ weeks to get here, unless it gets sent by plane... :crybaby:

It cost me £800 to get my kit fitted and painted.. and that was a cheap price cos i've known the guy years.

The kit has a lot too it.. and was a lot of work.. but it was also an excellently manufactured kit and there was no messing about with the bits all fitted correctly 1st time.. the way it should be.(some kits need adjustments here and there.. brackets moved etc)

a very nice kit indeed, subtle but very effective, if i go a head with getting a kit will either be this of the booster, cant make mind up

Look in my garage Chuck.. you know you want too :P

i want the c-one lip and bonnet phase 1!

whos gonna donate towards it?

I'll atart the list knightrider....

1 ...............

2 ...............

3 ................

Haha,

As for the Veilside, not very TS friendly otherwise yes would be cool. Needs at least 17" wheels though otherwise it wouldn't look right.

Just to add a bit of technobabble....

If you fit a huge rear spoiler on a front wheel drive car, it will create masses of downforce that pushes the rear of the car down, lifting the front off at higher speeds, therfore givinh you less grip, traction and power-to-ground.

In essence, it slows you down... a lot.

Interesting... but surly it wouldn't make that much difference, and the kit is designed by C-One MOTORSPORT so wouldn't they have thought of that?

Interesting... but surly it wouldn't make that much difference, and the kit is designed by C-One MOTORSPORT so wouldn't they have thought of that?

You'd think.... but no... nay big rear spolier creates masses of downforce (that's why LeMans and F1 et al have massive rear spoilers) It's to suck the car to the ground, but unless you have a well lowered car with a compensating front spoiler (that would be huge to compensate this) then you will feel it being slower and definatley feel weird on the motorway... light steering is a clue!

If you fit a huge rear spoiler on a front wheel drive car, it will create masses of downforce that pushes the rear of the car down, lifting the front off at higher speeds, therfore givinh you less grip, traction and power-to-ground.

Only at really high speeds I would have thought, not Yaris speeds! (Unless it’s a Turbo Charged one like Kimi’s!)

Isn’t there a front spoiler as well incorporated in the front bumper?

Only at really high speeds I would have thought, not Yaris speeds!

Yep, the Yaris is hardly screaming around corners and doing 200mph down straights..

And yip again, the lower lip seems to be belowed outwards to assist with downforce.. :unsure:

Only at really high speeds I would have thought, not Yaris speeds! (Unless it’s a Turbo Charged one like Kimi’s!)

There is, but it isn't big enough... it needs to cover the whole front bumper, and either be shaped like an aeroplane wing upside down, or it needs to come out about 2-3".

At low speeds you won't recognise much, but if accelerating to 60mph, it may knock upto a second and a half off, because once past 45mph, the power is harder to get down, so revs increase, but speed doesn't, meaning a gear change... which in turn means higher fuel consuption and then you run out of money and die. (or maybe you don't... went a bit far i think!)

This is yet another reason why i don't like bodykits.... they are there to show off your car, then when you really want to show off and beat somebody away from the lights (the biggest ego-boosting thing a man can do) ... you can't, because you are now all show, and a bit less go!

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links