Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

C-one

Crisis

so isit only me who can see the TRD brows and likwid art grafix?

i like kimi's car too but i think you should let people do wot they want and not force your views upon others which you do seem to do im not wanting to start a war but you try and stop people doing what they want and jump the gun, just step back a minute and realise its a free world...just my 2 p worth

If you read the original post properly you will see that Crisis asks for peoples opinions...

Here is the section you missed.

Right, so C-One kit, lovly piece of work I say. Been looking into it and their seem to be alot of different versions, pieces and prices.

Wondering what you thought?

Just wanted to know what you think of it all,

If you read my post properly I said very subtle but very effective, no flash go faster wings or over the top body kits.

TRD brows and likwid art grafix in my opinion are subtle and effective.

I am not forcing my views on people or stopping them from doing what they want. I think you should take a step back a minute and read the post properly before YOU jump the gun!

Here’s your change...

1988pennyrev240.jpg

:thumbsup:

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Crisis

• knightrider

• T V O R

• seveer unaek

one run of the mill mod hater! T-sports are'nt un common, especially standard ones! i nice unique moded TS. thats more like it, one of a kind :D

i got your back lee.

im not gonna argue its not worth the hassle i enjoy this club too much to lose it i come to shows meets etc with it and its great

one run of the mill mod hater! T-sports are'nt un common, especially standard ones! i nice unique moded TS. thats more like it, one of a kind :D

i got your back lee.

Cheers mate.

O and those graphics on Kimis car, where exactly are they because I can't really see them on any pictures. Maybe Im blind, probably am. I do like some graphics, but it has to be done well, most are OTT.

Money has been spent on the things you can’t see but I’m sure you can feel!

thats wot your post says and you CAN see the brows and graphix yes there low key but i can sure see them!

Money has been spent on the things you can’t see but I’m sure you can feel!

thats wot your post says and you CAN see the brows and graphix yes there low key but i can sure see them!

I was referring to this beast in the engine compartment Lee...

as in 'Money has been spent on the things you can’t see but I’m sure you can feel!'

gallery_8587_13_1106316984.jpg

:thumbsup:

yes but thats not the only thing money has been spent on thats a 350 quid engine lid and u cant see or feel that...................

Thought my ears has been burning :lol:

O and those graphics on Kimis car, where exactly are they because I can't really see them on any pictures. Maybe Im blind, probably am. I do like some graphics, but it has to be done well, most are OTT.

My graphix are on front corners of bumper,front of roof,back bumper and on

both sides.They are same design just different sizes,

heres a picy of front corner of bumper

gallery_8587_13_1106853106.jpg

hope you can see them now :rolleyes:

Thought my ears has been burning :lol:

My graphix are on front corners of bumper,front of roof,back bumper and on

both sides.They are same design just different sizes,

heres a picy of front corner of bumper

gallery_8587_13_1106853106.jpg

hope you can see them now :rolleyes:

TOOOO shiny Kimi ;) :thumbsup:

kim post the one of the side of the car from inside the garage i was sure youd posted a pic of the wall but no it was a reflection!

kim post the one of the side of the car from inside the garage i was sure youd posted a pic of the wall but no it was a reflection!

LEE you mean this one :rolleyes:

PA230001.sized.jpg

:thumbsup: arm kills after, i hate winter, such :censor: weather, summer ill spend hours cleanin inside and out and it looks so clean, airs fresher and shines in sun

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links