Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

New Corolla 2005

G6-R

Take a look at my site and tell me what you think of it

:yes:  http://www.freewebs.com/lineasol/index.htm

it drives fantastic  :thumbsup:  :drool:

ok, quite nice, i prefer the old corollas even though the black one at the top has the ugliest alloys i have seen for a while....what did you steal those of? a 1992 vw polo :lol:

the new corolla looks nice on your photos, i like the miminalistic styling, not into body kits and such.

Good Stuff :thumbsup:

Joe

Fitting the strut brace is a good idea :thumbsup: .

Didn't realise Toyota officially do 'sport' back boxes in their accessories range.

Happy Motoring.

Nicley done. the muffler and the wheels really do set it off ;)

I like it alot :D

How does the chassis of the 2005 compare to the '04? as I know that as soon as i put my strut brace on it made a worl of difference.

Nicley done. the muffler and the wheels really do set it off ;)

I like it alot :D

How does the chassis of the 2005 compare to the '04? as I know that as soon as i put my strut brace on it made a worl of difference.

I collect the NEW COROLLA on the 3e of Januari drove it home and put the Muffler and the strutbrace right on and it drives superb

oldo my G6-R was a lot stiffer with the lowering springs on it than de New Rolla both have TTE loweringsprings

Sp33dY Posted Today, 08:06 AM

I wish we got 3 door corollas in Australia .... damn they are sexy!!!

Yes I've heard about this with you guys. I believe in your country they did a 4dr of our 2dr hatch of the AE92 version (1987-92) even a version of the GTi (FX-GT/ FX-16). No I don't mean the 4dr liftback but actually a 4dr hatch.

hiya all

I like the look of the 05 corolla with the mods that have be shown by G6-R. Well done.

I was also wondering if there was an English translation of the website u posted up

"http://www.freewebs.com/lineasol/index.htm". Thanks

No there is no translation but what do you want to now ?? tell me( write it in dutch by pieces ) where and i will tell you if you give me youre emailadres :thumbsup:

• 3 weeks later...

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links