Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

4efe Induction Kit Fitting

pitzo

hey guys just boughta a short ram air kit from ebay(america) and its came without instructions

dunno how to fit it got a rough idea but theres a part that i dunno how it fits

heres the kit i bought

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAP...TRK%3AMEWN%3AIT

the piece that i dont know what to do with is the piece in the middle i thot that would bolt onto the engine block but the original one is just jubilee clipped on

wot do i do?

also heres a pic of my car since im new here!

myride0zt.jpg

mods:

16" wolfrace anihilator(rare rims havent seen anyone with these)

debadged and meshed grill

debadged boot

custom fiberglas foorpods with 6"pioneer comps

12" pionner sub with jbl amp

(indcution kit if i can get it fitted)

cheers for any help guys!!!

If it's similiar to the 4afe engine then it's very simple.

remove standard airbox and piping as it looks like you have all the kit you need. Then just bolt it on. The part you are refering to sounds like the part used to bolt onto the end of the K&N but your filter is different.

Can you put up an image of your engine bay?

Check my garage for a pic of the K&N induction kit fitted on my 4afe

Kev :)

yea the filter just jubilee clips onto the pipe...i think ive got it now the bit im talkin about goes onto the opposite end of the pipe via the reducer hose and that bit bolts onto the engine ...ill post pics up wen im finished.....although im not as sure as ive read on here that a feew people have fitted cone filters onto their 1.3's and lost power????? can anyone tell me if it will or not?

i had a ramair cone filter on my 1300gli years ago(before i roled it one night) and I wouldnt say it made a huge difference..but it did make a yummy sound for annoying my neighbours with :D

Ok, this is what I've heard about our (U.S.) intakes.... I have an intake that's awaiting installation.... But I've heard that you'll loose a little low end torque, but you'll gain in the higher HP range. Don't quote me on that, i'll report on it when I get mine installed.

As far as installation goes, I would go to Cardomain and look up corollas and see how many have engine bay shots with intakes. Then you'll have an idea of what to do.

:arrgg-matey:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links