Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

P*ssed Off

TAZ

Some Tw*ts gone down my car with a key.

Got most of it out but there still little bits.

Cant stand muppets who do that. :angry:

I am really sorry to hear that....

I can't understand whay some muppet's jealousy requires them the to ruin someone els's pride and joy, closest I had was coming out side to find someone trying tosteal one of rear indicators, unfortunately he had a large group of friends with beer bottles with him so didn't think I should do anything to bad but at least I save the indicator....

I hope it will come out without needing the touch up paint...

Sorry to hear that taz here's a little bit from my past that might cheer you up a bit.

One night about 1am was laid in bed couldn't get to sleep had a primera gt and was lazy that night so chucked it in the driveway instead of the garage.Anyway heard a loud bang from outside looked out to see some tw*t kicking at my wing mirrors,grabbed my keys and ran downstairs.He ran the moment i opened the front door but could never outrun a car,mounted the pavement clipped his back legs and explained to him in between punches why he shouldn't touch anyone's car.He wasn't a pretty site when i was finished but at least you know taz they all don't get away with it,ken

" oh yes"! Good to hear that mate! that sorry little !Removed! won't do that in a hurry!

I was on the lash one night when I saw a couple tw*ts kicking a wing mirror off a random car, I told a mate and we chased the little !Removed! off, I wish I caught em..!

Sorry to hear that taz here's a little bit from my past that might cheer you up a bit.

One night about 1am was laid in bed couldn't get to sleep had a primera gt and was lazy that night so chucked it in the driveway instead of the garage.Anyway heard a loud bang from outside looked out to see some tw*t kicking at my wing mirrors,grabbed my keys and ran downstairs.He ran the moment i opened the front door but could never outrun a car,mounted the pavement clipped his back legs and explained to him in between punches why he shouldn't touch anyone's car.He wasn't a pretty site when i was finished but at least you know taz they all don't get away with it,ken

glad to hear you got them but lucky the local plod didn't get you for gbh..... Spose at an outside if they could have tried assault with a deadly weapon (ie the car) as well :angry:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links