Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Drayton Manor Meet

fellowsuk

Just want to see if any one from the mids or wider afield is comming to drayton manor park for a meet, its not exclusivly toyota or yaris actually but should be HUGE if the weathers ok! ..ok so if u go see u there!

So....where is Drayton Manor Park?

and ...when is the meet?

or....are you just winding us up? ;)

yeah that was a bit stupid of me not putting when it is, its tonight starts at half 7 i think, my mate told me about it aint got a clue who's oranizing it tho!

Thanks for the invite but I think I will give this one a miss.

Won’t be able to see much at 7.30 and I got a feeling it could a bit of a chav get together?

:bye:

Does Drayton Manor stay open that late?

Hang on a sec..... according to their website they're not even OPEN at the moment! :eek:

*shrugs*

yeah that was a bit stupid of me not putting when it is, its tonight starts at half 7 i think, my mate told me about it aint got a clue who's oranizing it tho!

HE HE Its not being organised by the local constabulary is it? ;)

To catch the local Chavs :thumbsup:

Still dont know where Drayton Manor is???

Ive read about this meet somewhere in another thread!its just held in the car park of drayton manor, so imagine it doesnt matter if its not open!

CB :thumbsup:

yes whats wrong with cruises??? appart from the od ***** on a scooter + nob in a nova theres some really cool people, some of you'd proberly find they aren't that different from you.... DONT KNOCK SOMETHING UNTILL YOU'VE TRIED IT!

and yes i do regularly attend cruises as do quite a lot of TOC'ers. even the almighty Ken. TVOR you should come to one.

mate went to this wasnt very good as the weather was very poor, but roll on the summer thats all i say!

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links