Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Japfest Preperations....

TheNissanMan

scot it the lobes mate.....totaly beyond repair need new or recon'd ones from a scrappy or another type of car with same cam's :(

:group-cuddles:

some group luvin needed!

cool, would like to see it in the dark too

A little something like this maybe....

s_night.jpg

that looks really smart ryan.......

will get to see it for real soon only hours to go now 48 to be exact

laters dudes :hokus-pokus: :beer:

Can't wait....

Have the car booked in with the valet tomorrow :) Will pop down to the Optimax station after work to top her up and then she's ready to go bright and not so breezy at 6:40am on Saturday....

I don't do morning's so when you see me Sat am if I haven't had 6 coffee's please excuse me as I barge past to get to the coffee shop before attending the briefing :)

Does look great, I like people who do things a little different! :arrgg-matey: Can't wait to see it.... :eek:

morning peeps........

got the camshafts finaly ended up ringing CAR PARTS UK :D not too bad on the price and managed to negotiate a good deal on getting them to the garage. unfortunatly they not be there in time to get htem on before sat but ho hum what the hell at least ive got them........most breakers and garages just had a laugh when i told them what i wanted.......

hears on to make you cringe.......

Inchschape in kiddlington (Toyoyta parts Specalist) want £540 pounds each plus VAT plus delivery....i laughed so hard i nearly hurt myself :eek:

anyway thanks for the group luvin :group-cuddles: made me feel loads better and got me off my fat :censor: to go out and get the parts.

she'll be there saturday just sounding a little rough :crybaby: but atleast she will be there...(cams fitted monday afternoon) then on the rolling road at pitstop (Scot will know that place) for a full tune etc :thumbsup:

a joke is an understatement...my sides are still hurting with laughing at the guy....to change both shafts would have cost me more than the car was worth...... :thumbsup:

Nice to hear you've got it sorted mate :thumbsup:

Looks like i'll be taking a steady ride down the clutch is just starting to slip a little when i nail it on high boost :ffs: :censor:

But hey time to go uprated :thumbsup:

Simon

s_night.jpg

They look great Ryan! :thumbsup:

The clocks ticking people... can feel the excitment growing, the faint smell of brakes and burnt rubber..... :D :D :D

i can feel a film quote coming on..........

Its dark, we have a full tank of gas, half a pack of cigerettes and its dark, HIT IT :thumbsup:

s_night.jpg

That looks ace Ryan........ :yes:

Looks like it could be an interesting day, sposed to be raining so wonder how many will still turn out ????

Excitement is definately in the air, alarm clock is set for 06:30am tomorrow (ouch) and the car is downstairs with the valet :D :D :D which does seem a little stupid in the rain but she has to look as good as possible :)

Wouldn't quite call her a monster, she's pretty much a plain old NA.....

Will take her out in the rain depending on how heavy it is but will be a lot, lot slower than the dry... It will be interesting to see what she's like in the wet and there is only one place it can really go horribly wrong and that's quarry so will just take it that much easier round there.....

With 15 mins it should be 7-8'is laps so plenty of time to find out what she's like in the wet then can push it that much harder on the second session :)

Or at least that's my current plan.

On the other hand it's an awkward fit in the MR2 with a helmet and the roof on so we'll have to see what it's like on the day....

Not sure if I'm being a bit silly to take her out but :help::help::help:

well, my only experence on the track was in the rain, and we stopped the race as u may remeber! :bye: :ffs: :crutchy:

which car were you in again, was it the golf that blew up ??? Something a little like this one :D

blew.jpg

That was the grey/green old standard golf after a few laps :)

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links