Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Headlamp Bulbs.

Caz SR

Hi everyone,

I was driving my other car yesterday and it made me realise how dull my Yaris headlights are in comparison. Could anyone who's replaced theirs recommend any good bulb makes? Are they easy to replace in a Yaris?

Thanks a lot!

Caz.

i bought some silverstars for my yaris and the are great. :D

think they were around 20 quid from powerbulbs website and came with free sidelight bulbs too.

they have been voted number 1 bulb by autocar

to be honist i put them on when i had a little meet a week ago and next to others they dont seem that different but when you are driving you really can tell the difference everythin is much brighter and crisper (if you know what i mean). but they do seem a little brighter when you are stood infront of them

This topic has been done before........why not do a search? :(

This topic has been done before........why not do a search?  :(

Most topics have been discussed before; if we used the search button for everything the forum pages would be blank!

Plus sometimes revisiting a topic can unearth some new information, and it’s nice to have a chat!

:thumbsup:

This topic has been done before........why not do a search?  :(

Most topics have been discussed before; if we used the search button for everything the forum pages would be blank!

Plus sometimes revisiting a topic can unearth some new information, and it’s nice to have a chat!

:thumbsup:

Better to be blank rather than full of duplicated posts chewing over the same old subjects and playing into the hands of spammers ;)

Hi Charis,

I use Philips Blue Vision Ultra ones ("E" marked, so they are legal). White'ish light with a slight hue to it, shows up road markings very well in wet weather too. I'm very pleased with them. I have no idea on their price tho.

I'll post you a little picture how-to on Saturday if you want me to.

just remember to keep the skin on your hands when ur changin the passenger side :P

:lol: At least you'll be able to prove you've done them yourself :P

Cheers, Yves.

i would go for piaa x force blubs but they cost about £70.but you pay for wat u get init,standered yaris bulbs pump out 55w, piaa bulbs pump out 130w each so its much brighter.for the price it depends who u know.. :thumbsup:

i got some of the super brillance but people have been saying they are very bright :( i have them fully dipped as well, best take them out then!

i bought some silverstars for my yaris and the are great.  :D

think they were around 20 quid from powerbulbs website and came with free sidelight bulbs too.

Yeah i got some of these aswell, and i afree they are great! An extra 50% more light on the road which seem like 100% more compared to the standard Yaris ones. The light is brighter and whiter and a lot safer at night and in the wet aswell!

Brilliant! :thumbsup:

i bought some silverstars for my yaris and the are great.  :D

£ 18.45... I might treat myself to a mod! :eek:

123.jpg

Better to be blank rather than full of duplicated posts chewing over the same old subjects and playing into the hands of spammers ;)

complaining.gif

ive got Jap import X-White bulbs at roughly £50 they aint cheap

got them on the group buy we had here but LOC normally have an ongoing deal with them i think

plus they are the most awesome bulbs i have ever witnessed!

probably a tad illegal but BRILLIANT

This maybe a stupid question .. but are PIAA bulbs legal cos they say it outputs 100/110W on most of them and even more on some?

yeah PIAA are e marked road legal.

if you dont mind being illegal get the PIAA xtreme force i tryed them

in mine were awsum.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links