Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Toc Saves My Car!

mrrandom

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D I rang western Motors in enniskillen today and they said theyw ould give me 10% off the cost of all the parts to repair my car :-D i.e. £216 :-D that will save my car and keep it on the road :-D :) :) :) :) :yes::yes::yes::yes: B) B) B) B)

is the £200 how much your saving? if so that's a big repair bill :blink:

I was just going to say that - so the parts would have cost £2,160, but now you are getting £216 off, making it a total payable of £1,944?

And you were concerned about losing £1,500 by it being written off??

Me no comprendez your logic...... :wacko:

I though insurance companys wrote cars off if the repair bill was 2/3rds or over the total value???

Another gold Successssssss Story!!!!!

yeah thats a saving on the parts, but then there is £1060 of labour and paint and material to go into that after

this post makes no sence at all , how can toc be responsible for saving your car if the other guys insurance is paying out , i smell male cows droppings

next he will say the other guys insurance company accepted the toc offer with big hugs and thanks. :lol:

do you really think insurance firms take back handers - come on . :lol:

this post makes no sence at all , how can toc be responsible for saving your car if the other guys insurance is paying out , i smell male cows droppings

why would you wanna save his insurance firm any wonga? Dont understand why you should give a uckf?

:blink:  :blink:

..... Good Points!

Didnt think of it that way!

naw whats happening is that his insurance company declared my car a "write off". But i disputed it, as did my solitior, and we got them to agree that if I could get the parts cheaper, they would agree to pay whatever it took to fix the car. so gold discount got them cheaper :-D

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links