Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Dare Gordy........

gordypix

Off to Cape Town tomorrow for 15 days........ :D Sunglasses are packed B)

There is a wee bridge with a bungy rope attached to it which measures about 216 metres. That makes it the highest bungy in the world...........It is 600 Klicks from Cape Town and I'm gonna do my best to go there and JUMPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP.

Other than that maybe a bit of shark diving...............

See ya later you lot - Play nice now while I'm gone........

Looooovelllllyyyyy! My mates just come back from SA, she had a great time! :D

Enjoy your bungees and sharks! Although I dont recommend doing them together! :D

Have fun, see ya soon!

There is a wee bridge with a bungy rope attached to it which measures about 216 metres. That makes it the highest bungy in the world...........It is 600 Klicks from Cape Town and I'm gonna do my best to go there and JUMPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP.

Just make sure that knot is tied properly around your ankles... I would hate it if you landed on your head!

Just make sure that knot is tied properly around your ankles... I would hate it if you landed on your head!

You would hate it...... :lol: Imagine my feelings.......... :wacko:

Was told today that it's scorching in Jo'berg - Hope Cape Town is ripe too. But I am going to Botswana for a few days so that is about 100 right now.......Luvely B) Factor 50 applied + Mosiguard......... :lol:

Will be at the 1 day International Cricket game England V South Africa on Sunday Feb 6th so if you are watching it on Sky - Keep an eye out for me in the crowd. :ph34r:

Me = England blue/red 1 Day Shirt, Long brown hair and the CAMERA of course....

Enjoy your break mate. Take some pictures and post them up once your back mate ;)

jerry!!

Will Do Jerry..........Compact Flash cards all packed........... :thumbsup:

u lucky bugger you  :(

thats it im booking a holiday tomorrow!!!!  :D

Just do It - As NIKE says............ :thumbsup:

Have fun Gordy! :thumbsup:

where there are girls in bikinis and me with a camera - I SHALL have lots of fun.... :thumbsup:

Make sure that you have got plenty of spare rechargeable battery's too :thumbsup:

jerry!!

Make sure that you have got plenty of spare rechargeable battery's too :thumbsup:

jerry!!

Four of them and the charger. :thumbsup: They last for yonks on my Canon 20D :thumbsup:

jerry!!

Four of them and the charger. :thumbsup: They last for yonks on my Canon 20D :thumbsup:

Good man ;)

jerry!!

Enjoy your holiday. Your braver than me, I would not have the guts to do a bungy jump.

Wish I was going away some where like that.

You would hate it...... :lol: Imagine my feelings.......... :wacko:

never did me any harm :wacko:

have a good un bloke :thumbsup:

Cape town is great, I was out there a bit back on business.. fantastic country!!!

I have some good photos from the top of table top too :D

the women out there are absolutely stunning :o

Have a great time dude :thumbsup:

I can't wait to go back on holiday :(

My brother left on Wednesday evening for a fortnight. Lucky sod :censor:

Go say hi to the seals on the pier down at the V&A waterfront for me (Near the water taxi) :thumbsup:

ave a gud un gordy. :thumbsup:

im off to the dominican republic next wednesday so we will both be the tanned ones of TOC in a couple of weeks muhahaha. :lol:

isnt that the highest bungee jump in the world , you should also go to table mountain on the cable cars man thats freaky.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links