Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Anatomy For Beginners

houston

channel 4, on now, i thought i had strong stomach but this is just sick! no need to have it on tv.

befotre anyone says just turn it over, i have!

Fantastic series. Best thing on TV in a very long time :thumbsup:

We are recording the whole lot as I tend to fall asleep halfway through - it's a tad past my bedtime :rolleyes: (I get up at around 6:30 in the mornings thanks to an internal body clock :angry: )

I caught a glimpse of its whilst I was flickin'.....

All I can say is EWWWWWWWW GROSSSSSS!

I cant stand blood and guts - hence the reason I never became a doctor! :D

It seems very interesting, but the last one I saw, they stretched out the small intestine or something and I was like - BLURGH! :shutit:

Whats with the bloke in the hat??

Is he actually mean to look like Freddy Creugar? (sp?)

he talks like him anyway!! :D

I've been watching this series and found it fascinating, Freddy just makes it all the more amusing. Must admit I winced(sp) a bit when they disected the ***** last night.

At the moment I am doing Biology A level and that program was informative if a bit basic but what do you expect when it was called Anatomy for Beginners. :lol: I was hoping it would go into a lot more depth as in the gastric jucies and enzymes etc. If your going to get into the nitty gritty of the digestive system then dont leave anything out.

Can I just say the male model had a lovely chest :ph34r: just a shame about the face and the artist was really talented.

Now where did I put that chocolate paint :rolleyes:

I did biology A level too (admittedly quite a few years ago now). We just disected rats and frogs and stuff like that.

I'm not sure about the presentation of that show - seems to be going for the cheap thrills approach rather than anything educational.

freddy was scaring me!!

the first one with the 'ligaments' thing freaked me out! thought i wasnt squeemish but its the whole fact they are messing around with an ACTUAL corpse!

And in half an hour I have a Biology lesson and I will be dissecting a pair of pig lungs, last week I dissected a pigs heart, Biology fascinates me. :D

Last night I was watching a program that explained how E=Mc squared. It was interesting but hard to get my head around. :rolleyes:

saw that a few days ago

being a man of physics i find that alot more interesting :)

I was watching a program that explained how  E=Mc squared.

I thought E = Mc Hammer?

Great series, there is one on Sunday at 9.00pm, the best ‘bits’.

I thought it gave people who are not sure about these things a good insight into how the body basically works and what all the gooey parts look like.

Beats this reality Wife Swap rubbish!

Last night I was watching a program that explained how  E=Mc squared. It was interesting but hard to get my head around. :rolleyes:

That was a great program, how it actually was the equation for the creation and destruction of the universe :)

Good tv!

Can I just say the male model had a lovely chest  :ph34r:

Yeah right! I’m sure your eyes were fixed totally on his chest!!! eek2.gif

And in half an hour I have a Biology lesson and I will be dissecting a pair of pig lungs, last week I dissected a pigs heart, Biology fascinates me. :D

Last night I was watching a program that explained how  E=Mc squared. It was interesting but hard to get my head around. :rolleyes:

Yeah prefer Physics to Biology cos I can understand it and not the Biology!!

Would rather watch a programme on electricity! lol :wacko:

Did you notice when the female artist was drawing on the woman model, she drew a pair of lungs with just a few lines :D when she drew the digestive tract on the male model, Leonardo De Vinci would have been proud! :D

I bet she had her eye on a different part of his anatomy! :thumbsup:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links