Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Fuel Cut Defender Added , Turbo Controller Shortly

BLOODUK

Dad helped fit the FCD as he is alot more tech with wires, works on the eurostar so a car is no problem <_< , he is also going to fit the boost controller when he gets back, tested the standard boost out just making sure it didnt fuel cut on standard and it worked fine.

The only problem by god argue argue argue.... Telling me You shouldnt need a FCD for a turbo controller, that i bought the fcd for the downpipe only. I said i know that i bought it for the downpipe but it may need adjusting!. He started going on about but you need to set it to 15psi, i said 15psi is only if i wanted to go to 1bar and i said I WONT &#33;Removed&#33; KNOW THAT UNLESS I FIT THE BOOST CONTROLLER!. But it doesnt say you need a fuel cut defender for a boost controller in the instructions, i think your wrong me replying I know im right you have to have a fuel cut defender fitted if your raising the boost.

:censor: :censor:

Glad to hear you got it sorted BLOOD, what was the wiring configuration in the end? :thumbsup:

and is your Dad available to fit mine at the weekend ? :P

Glad to hear you got it sorted BLOOD, what was the wiring configuration in the end?  :thumbsup:

and is your Dad available to fit mine at the weekend ?  :P

Not sure ill ask , probably at a cost :lol:

Not sure on the wire config , as even i was like err whats that wire

and that one god im such a wire NOOB :lol:

One thing i have noticed is before when i really belted it sometimes it would stutter

like it suddenly chocked, but it doesnt do it anymore maybe my car was fuel cutting?

and this fixed it. Oh well im happy NOW ON TO THE BOOSTY! :yes:

Ok pipes are off, boost controller is fitted and the others blanked just need better

clips to hold it. Ive also increased only a little the pipe length so the boost controller is abit easier to get hold of to adjust.

oh and two's r us!

NO WAY this is a 5min job :rolleyes:

edit : nearly done gonna stop now for tea :P , my dad did mention that depending on if anything works good , then he may do it for other people for a tenner or something :yes:

The grainger valve is very very fiddly isnt it ? :D

FCD is a doddle though.

Have you been out in the car yet ?

You will love the difference at 1 bar :D

J

you've done in the wrong order, but hey atleast your heading in the right direction. :thumbsup:

I didnt do it in the wrong order as its was pretty much fitted at the same time :lol:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links