Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Newera Imports...

Pasty

I haven't used them myself, but know a few people who have. They have nothing bad to say about the company - they are one of the best around and come highly recommended. Their advertised prices are higher than most, but for this you are pretty much garanteed a car exactly as advertised - any problems or slight niggles, they will sort out no questions.

Know of a few guys off Scoobynet that bought some Impreza's off them and they have all been MORE than happy with the cars.... Think the guy your mate wants to see is called Miguel....

Rash.

Hi Pasty

I have made some enquires with them before and found that they where ok. They where really quick to reply to my emails which must be a good thing :thumbsup:

Also your mate could try this import company as well ;)

http://www.spimports.co.uk/home.asp

I have used them to import my mr2 turbo. The guy is really great and was so helpful when i was buying from him. His name is Philip. He has got a really good after service as well ;)

jerry!!

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links