Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Snowiest And Coldest Spell Possible Since 1991

BLOODUK

Met office -

High pressure to the west of the UK is expected to recede slowly southwards during the period, with a cold or very cold spell expected in all areas for a time before temperatures slowly recover from the west later in February. Mainly dry and rather cloudy conditions with near normal temperatures are expected to dominate in early February, but north or east winds during the second week result in temperatures falling sharply, with widespread night frost, and spells of sleet or snow affecting northern and eastern areas. During the second half of the month the cold conditions are expected to give way slowly as a westerly flow develops across the UK, although it may remain generally dry in many areas.

Checking the weather charts every day , some charts have shown just the odd cold spell but some have shown us 1991 or even 1979 repeats... So careful with those cars, if this happens you might not be able to use them :lol:

Yeah - always snows at this time of year. It's when we have to very carefully truck our fragile trade show stand from the north of Scotland to Birmingham for Spring Fair (and if any of you are going then you'd better admire the Dalvey stand in hall 17 - I have literally put blood, sweat and tears into it).

Last year there were 8 inches the night before we left and the A9 still hadn't been cleared properly. The journey was "interesting"...

On the plus side, I'll get more use out of these snow tyres I have on the car!

Alan

BLOODUK is Michael Fish! :lol:

bbcweather_gr_oldsymbols.jpg

Are you wet and windy down south in the mornings?!! (Especially after a night on the beer)

Thanks for the weather report!

Looks nice! ....... NOT! :(

An excellent time for our central heating to play up! :ffs:

On the bright side, at least the UK isnt dark purple.... -38 degrees..... that'll freeze your nick nacks! :D

Heres the funny thing. Not had any snow down here, and yesterday it was fairly warm out (I was wondering between offices in only a thin top and I feel the cold badly). I want snow tho so Lucy can have some fun :D

BLOODUK is Michael Fish!  :lol:

bbcweather_gr_oldsymbols.jpg

Are you wet and windy down south in the mornings?!! (Especially after a night on the beer)

Thanks for the weather report!

:lol::lol::lol::lol::thumbsup:

Na , i just like the really cold snowy stuff or the big thunderstorms

it brings the kid out in me, that and my car ofcause :unsure:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links