Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Why Is The Weather So Crap!

dawesy

there i am outside tring to to some bits and bobs on my rolla nice and sunny :) , then rain, shed loads of it!!

bugger! :angry: ok ill go and have a coffee two minutes later, sunshine. :) out side again pick up a spanner two minutes later......................RAIN. bol***ks. so now in side again. :angry:

god i hate this country. :huh:

hope the sodding weather picks up for all the shows comming up, or there will be some dirty cars there! :blink:

lol posted about japfest forecast and mentioned it was stormy and thunder outside 2 mins ago and now clear and sunny....

oops have I tempted fate there !

i hope not. so far just been cleaning and polishig under the bonnet. with this weather god only knows when ill get the outside done

I got up this morning,put on bob marley loud,saw a huge spider on my fireplace and whacked it,looked outside and a big bloke with dreadlocks walked by and got into his car with a big jamaican flag in the window,sat down eat my cereal with added coconuts,cleared away my bottle of rum from the night before and thought...god i could be in jamaica!!.....

Then i looked at the weather forecast and instantly knew i wasn't !!

Still....pleasant while it lasted. :P :D

I got up this morning,put on bob marley loud,saw a huge spider on my fireplace and whacked it,looked outside and a big bloke with dreadlocks walked by and got into his car with a big jamaican flag in the window,sat down eat my cereal with added coconuts,cleared away my bottle of rum from the night before and thought...god i could be in jamaica!!.....

Then i looked at the weather forecast and instantly knew i wasn't !!

Still....pleasant while it lasted. :P :D

LMAO Classic post :D

Hailstones like missiles here for a few minutes. Ouch, Ouch, S***.

just had the same come from nowhere as I was walking back from Halfords, mind you first time I've been in there and had friendly service where they know what they're doing....

I'm still in shock !

Strewth, should have taken a picture in Halfords. How can we believe you otherwise.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links