Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Just Got Some Pics Of My Mr2

G200

Right guys took a few pics of my car yesterday with the camera on my phone. tell me what you think.

P.S how can i load up the pics onto the garage. It keeps saying image has been added but nothing appears on the screen

mr21.jpg

mr23.jpg

This pic is of my car and my mates MR2 turbo

mr24.jpg

cheers Blood :thumbsup:

So when are you stealing errr i mean borrowing your m8's turbo? :D

Do you have any planned mods for your mr2?

been out in the turbo one already!! :o Quite a difference. His turbo did 11.6 at Santa Pod. Sheets to prove it. Don't know about mods on mine though. It's too clean in standard form to spend money on it and end up ruining it!! :thumbsup:

been out in the turbo one already!! :o  Quite a difference. His turbo did 11.6 at Santa Pod. Sheets to prove it. Don't know about mods on mine though. It's too clean in standard form to spend money on it and end up ruining it!! :thumbsup:

11.6?..sweet baby jesus, check out the post in general chat "any fast cars on here?" and add ur mates car to the list for totb.

His turbo did 11.6 at Santa Pod. Sheets to prove it.

What's he done to it?

Full stainless TRD exhaust, remapped ecu, apex'i induction kit, bigger turbo don't know which one though :wacko: and for that run the boost cranked up. He has an apex'i electronic boost controller, don't know what model but it's blue and looks cool. B) :thumbsup:

Full stainless TRD exhaust, remapped ecu, apex'i induction kit, bigger turbo don't know which one though :wacko: and for that run the boost cranked up. He has an apex'i electronic boost controller, don't know what model but it's blue and looks cool. B)  :thumbsup:

That lot doesn't seem to add up to an 11.6. 12.6 maybe...

I'd like to know what sort of power it's producing.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links