Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Got My Rs Out Of Storage - Pics

echo_rs

Well, she's been stored for 6 months now, hopefully my injuries/rehab will be far enough along by spring so I can take her for a spin...

Cheers

why cant you drive it?

lookin good anyways.... i need to get me one of those rear bumpers with a square numberplate cut-out, and for that matter the side lights in the bumper are good too :)

Nice looking car,

I think you'll be glad to get back driving

love the slimline twin exit exhausts!! very nice!

Pleased to hear it! She's looking good and I'm glad your physio work and stuff is going well.

Take care,

Alan

why cant you drive it?

Well for those who don't already know, I was hit head on by a drunk driver in July in my wife's Golf, and my left (dominant) arm + shoulder was turned into sausage...

lookin good anyways.... i need to get me one of those rear bumpers with a square numberplate cut-out, and for that matter the side lights in the bumper are good too :)

You want to trade? Straight up... ;)

Well, she's been stored for 6 months now, hopefully my injuries/rehab will be far enough along by spring so I can take her for a spin...

I hadn't seen her yet. I like the exhaust... :yes:

Best of luck with your recovery.

rs? what is is it? a 1.3 badged up?

Yep, you can get a 1.3 RS and they rock! Ok, not as much as a 1.5 RS, but they really fly. My mate at work has one, and to be honest with you when he took me for a spin in it, it felt like a 1.5. But then went in a 1.5 a few days after and was left in a state of shock... :drool:

Really like those twin exhausts, and the colour's ace too! Nice motor!!

Have you done anything with the inside?

it just looks like an SR though. ive seen pics of 1.3 rs else where + they look the same as 1.5 RS and TS?? :s

Yep, didn't notice that before, my bad. The Japanese RS has the equivalent of a T-Sport bodykit. That one is like a standard bodykit. Maybe that's how the Canadian one is

Just to clarify this for you guys:

1. All Canadian Echo's have the 1NZ-FE 1.5l engine. All of them.

2. This car is a Canadian RS, which doesn't get the JDM RS / T-Sport bumpers because of our regulations. They only get the side skirts. The RS package is mostly an uprated interior, with RS seats, leather wrapped steering wheel and shifter. Outside we get the rear spoiler, side skirs, distinctive alloys (for Canada, although they are standard Yaris issue) and a couple badges. Nothing more. :(

We get no sat nav, no sunroof, no rear disc brakes, no foglamps, no fancy trip computer, no nice air vents, and certainly not the sports front and rear bumpers.

2. This car is a Canadian RS, which doesn't get the JDM RS / T-Sport bumpers because of our regulations. They only get the side skirts. The RS package is mostly an uprated interior, with RS seats, leather wrapped steering wheel and shifter. Outside we get the rear spoiler, side skirs, distinctive alloys (for Canada, although they are standard Yaris issue) and a couple badges. Nothing more. :(

We get no sat nav, no sunroof, no rear disc brakes, no foglamps, no fancy trip computer, no nice air vents, and certainly not the sports front and rear bumpers.

Dude that must suck!

Thanks for saving me the typing, Pascal...Our RS has the motor, they just didn't give us all the comfort items...So some of us Canucks have been diligently scouring the web for some extra UK bits...

Mine's also got a few added extras, Toyota Lowering Springs, AEM Polished Cold Air Intake, TRD Strut Tower Brace, Vinyl Wrapped Interior Bits, B-Pillar Wrap...

I'm working on getting the OEM T-Sport 15s...

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links