Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Im So Sad

BLOODUK

Went to powerflow yesterday So much for the downpipe first the parts wasnt there, and when they did turn up they did alot of ooiing and arring considering if it was worth doing because of the rusted bolts, my dad seems to think they didnt want to do it so late because of the football game on later and just incase the car was kept over night.

But one thing which worried me they showed me the entire underside of the car, which its abit difficult at home, it was covered in oil and the gear box was dripping gear box fluid or had been dripping, they even mentioned oil on the turbo although it looked to them as if it was oil on the seals rather than the turbo leaking itself. What annoys me is a month ago the oil problem was supposed to have been sorted , but it was sorted by the same idiots who cut my alarm to get the car started WITHOUT TELLING ME!

So i said sod it , i didnt pay any money and decided ill get my engine a really good jet clean to see if the oil on the car was OLD oil or new oil to see where exactly the oil was coming from. The car engine has NEVER been cleaned, alot of the underside is saturated in old oil . Ill also give the car a tune up on rolling road nearby and a check up, for the time being 1bar of boost is plenty of performance.

Ill then get an aussie downpipe later and get it done somewhere else

powerflow was under new management where i went, complete and utter useless

they shouldve stayed with the old people.

I was so depressed, and still am a little bit... waited 4 weeks really looked forward to it, only to spend £20 worth of petrol to get there for them to tell me you have problems underneath the car and the bolts will be difficult to get off without breaking.

:angry::angry: :censor:

The car is so damn quick , the performance is incredible it leaves so many cars standing bah if nobody ever looked in the engine bay youd think the car was perfectly fine i hope this oil is just a slight drip and the rest is just very old oil from long ago

Sorry to hear about that mate. I know how much you've been waiting for the DP to be fitted.

With regards to the oil around your turbo... Mine's the same. It could be the oil feed pipe weeping, or at worst the oil seals are gone (or on their way out).

There's your justification to go and buy a nice shiney stage I hybrid CT20! :lol: Fenny's do 'em for £699. Good for 320 bhp. Mine's on order :drool:

Now I've got the bug, I can't leave it alone. :D

Thats great considering i have £300 on the credit card and thats ALL i have <_<

thing is the turbo works fine, in the two years ive had the car in the family

its always boosted perfectly. And it has always had abit of oil around it

to be honest at one point it was covered in oil, i mean old oil

just as much as the rest of the car.

I think at one point in the car's life before i had it

it mustve had a massive oil leak or spurt covering

the whole car because when i first gave it a small

clean it was EVERYWHERE!!

think u should seriously think about driving ur car on low boost until u get the oil thing sorted.....id check all the levels daily as well.

wouldnt want ur engine going bang!!!!! baz

If it goes bang it goes bang, ill then drive it off the nearest cliff :censor: :ffs:

edit : note the bad mood im in :(

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links