Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Topping Up Via C.c

breezer

Hellooooooo in my search for a lazy way of topping my mobile phone up...

how about credit card, when it asks you if you want to top up by credit card when on phone, how do you do it? surely you cant just type in the number and voila, because you could get someone elses card and do it.

so.......

:unsure:

I think you have to register your debit/credit card with the mobile company first and then you just top up that way, you just tap the number into your phone....

I'm not sure though - thats how they did it about 5 years ago when I had a PAYG phone - it might be a bit more secure now

I think you have to register your debit/credit card with the mobile company first and then you just top up that way, you just tap the number into your phone....

I'm not sure though - thats how they did it about 5 years ago when I had a PAYG phone - it might be a bit more secure now

yeah thats how it was when i was on PAYG as well but i found a much better alternative CONTACT :D . FREE PHONE EVERY 12 MONTHS :P

how about credit card, when it asks you if you want to top up by credit card when on phone, how do you do it? surely you cant just type in the number and voila, because you could get someone elses card and do it.

so.......

With O2 you literally select pay by CC, asks you for card number, exp date, security code, numbers from your post code, house number, d.o.b, and how much you wana top up, you have a maximum of £90 in a month...

so.......

With O2 you literally select pay by CC, asks you for card number, exp date, security code, numbers from your post code, house number, d.o.b, and how much you wana top up, you have a maximum of £90 in a month...

What he said. :)

Just got an O2 phone and it was that simple :thumbsup:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links