Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Message For Ghecko

alex_93gtuk

Hi Ghecko,

I see youve got a few threads going at the moment about buying an MR2 and asking questions about different models etc. Ive replied to one but wanted to let you know that im local to you in Farnborough and am selling my 2.

Link is below. Its a UK model so no worries about insurance and KM/MPH conversions. Ive sent you a PM also but all my details ar below on the advert.

http://toyotaownersclub.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=30638

Let me know if you want to take a look. Ive got a friend interested at work but if you want to go for a spin to test drive it let me know. Im about most eves.

Alex

Hi Ghecko,

I see youve got a few threads going at the moment about buying an MR2 and asking questions about different models etc. Ive replied to one but wanted to let you know that im local to you in Farnborough and am selling my 2.

Link is below. Its a UK model so no worries about insurance and KM/MPH conversions. Ive sent you a PM also but all my details ar below on the advert.

http://toyotaownersclub.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=30638

Let me know if you want to take a look. Ive got a friend interested at work but if you want to go for a spin to test drive it let me know. Im about most eves.

Alex

Hi Alex

Thanks very much for the offer mate - but I'm after a black or dark coloured car I'm afraid - sorry as it looks like a very nice model.

Ok mate no probs at all. I was after a darker model initially, but saw this one and that was that!

Good luck

Alex

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links