Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Stereo System Rolla 05 Model

futchoi

I'm picking up my new rolla 05 model next month and wanted to know what the standard stereo system is like and whether the head unit needs to be changed if i wanted to upgrade the Speakers and get an amp and sub.

Not sure whether i want to upgrade the system if the standard stuff does its job well enough. Also does anyone know the sizes of the front and rear Speakers.

Any help will be much appreciated. Thanks.

From what i remembered of the stereo in my Rolla '52, it was pretty good, not brilliant, but the Speakers are in the right position, and was ok to loud-ish volumes

After a year (wifey wouldnt let me rip it out :censor: ) i finally got my install back into my car. If you see my signature, you soon see why it was finally installed.

Front Speakers, think they were 6"

Rear door were 5.25"

Hope this helps

Bing

:thumbsup:

Which spec Corolla have you gone for? I think the standard spec Corolla has 4 speaker and the T-Sport (and maybe the Spirit?) have 6.

There's a Toyota subwoofer/mini-amp option that fits under the seat (I was quoted 200 quid for this which seemed a bit steep seeing as it's probably only a low power unit). The good news is that I guess there's a line out on the back of the head unit if you decide to get a non-toyota amp.

I reckon the sound is "okay-ish" - not really earth shattering but it does the job.

Yeah thats right, T-Spirit & T-Sport do have 6 speaker set up, less hassle of where to stuff the tweeter :lol:

I've heard about the Toyota sub, but never thought it would do the job of what a proper sub can do :thumbsup:

Thanks fo the help so far. I've got the T3 model btw.

Yeah i've had a look at your install man-bing and its looks good. Wouldnt mind something like that in my rolla but have to wait for my savings to build up.

Was thinking about upgrading the Speakers first and then work my way to my final install really.

All i can say, keep saving!!! :lol:

It's taken me years to get what i've got now, some of the bits are rare to find, but BOY :lol: does it sound good.

I should really get to the next Toyota meeting, and show it off, but knowing my luck, i'll be busy working :censor: :censor:

Bing

:thumbsup:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links