Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Trueno R Ae82 Wings Still Available?

TWIN CAM ALLY

Hi Rob mate :thumbsup: are AE82 front wings, arch kits n sunroof panel still available n if so what are the prices please?

so far as i know (i know im not rob, but hey ho!) everything you list there is still available, bar the sunroof. the sunroof was available until sometime last year (or it was at the dealers i checked with, when i had my old AE82). the arch trims are a fortune - bought one for my old AE82, and it was £45!

for that lot i'd expect a BIG bill if going through toyota. i recently went to order the part of the sticker down the side that says "TWIN" - just that bit alone. and that's costing me £22!! For a sticker!

(btw rob, as for next weds, ANJ will have a full stainless exhaust system, KYB gas shocks the week after, and i'm booking it in to get the arch done in march, hence the sticker. So i am looking after her :D )

fanx 4 that JT, went to my local toyota dealer and he said the wings are listed but the order will probably get rejected! I have now bought a pattern wing, its gettin painted, hope it fits ok. Have you bought another AE82? and if so whats it like? I saw the last 1 it was a beaut :eek:

i had B859 YYN (this one....)

MLNA0077.sized.jpg

then last november, i bought E602 ANJ off Rob, as the B reg was getting a bit tired (not that it looked it - it'd only had one owner, 97k and full service history, but when i drove Rob's it was clear it wasn't as good as it should have been). so i sold that one, and now ive got Rob's old one. this was it when i bought it..

Picture_080.sized.jpg

and this was it a couple of weeks ago..

80790191.jpg

and it's nearly finished! :D :P

Hi JT looks nice :thumbsup: I bet you like the interior alot better than your old one, My 1st AE82 was an 85B and it had grandad brown interior but the car was ok,

I think we've met breifly I was the cheeky bloke who drove down your street while you were washin your old 1 and asked you if you wanted to sell bak in June last year, I had a silver 1 back then which you described as scruffy :help:

Any way my mates got that car now! I managed to get a parcel shelf off my mate, one more question how do you use picture trail to get pics on you gave me the link last time but after lookin at the website I don't know.

Where did you buy the rear bigger number plate?

lol, yeah my old one had the brown interior

i remember that - i couldn't believe it, lol. turned around, and there's another AE82 in my own street. yours is the only other ive seen on the road, since i bought my 1st one, and that was april 2003! i bought that one from keighley

on picturetrail, there's a link at the top of the page that says something like "sign up for free". click that and it takes you through it. then you upload the pictures, and post them in here, using their web address and the IMG button.

got my plates from www.fancyplates.com. i think they cost about £30 for the pair, with the bigger one at the back

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links