Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Downpipe Costs

BLOODUK

How many different downpipes are there?

what are the costs?

where you can get them from?

So far ive seen

Hypersports downpipe

Aussie Downpipe

Mearcat(?) Downpipe

TB Developments 3S-GTE DownPipe

Anymore?

Shame you missed out on one that went on e-bay for £200 :(

I was bidding but someone else got it :censor:

What about trying a different powerflow center, i know theres one in Bromley, thats only 45 mins from you :huh:

Shame you missed out on one that went on e-bay for £200  :(

I was bidding but someone else got it  :censor:

What about trying a different powerflow center, i know theres one in Bromley, thats only 45 mins from you  :huh:

Powerflow...

Gives me shivers after the crap they pulled with me in dover :ffs:

Shame i missed that one on eBay :crybaby:

I'll be after one too, along with the F.C.D, Boost controller, induction kit etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc :crybaby::crybaby: Why did I buy an Mr2, my Dad was right, theres nothing wrong with skodas :P

hehehe i already got the fcd,boost and induction

but downpipe costs are abit too much

i want around £200

hehehe i already got the fcd,boost and induction

but downpipe costs are abit too much

i want around £200

Being new an all can anyone point me in the direction of a good place to check out all available mods for MR2's and what they all do :)

Here's a few to start with m8  :thumbsup:

Ouch expensive downpipes there £20 more compared to fensport

and one downpipe is nearly £400!

Here's a few to start with m8   :thumbsup:

Ouch expensive downpipes there £20 more compared to fensport

and one downpipe is nearly £400!

Cheers mate time to get reading :eek:

Have you considered a cat bypass? just for starters, I think they're about £60 or something like that, I think magnex do them HKS as well I think.

Would make your zorst sound better, wouldnt give you the extra poke that a 3" pipe would, but at least its a start, when you have enough notes saved up, you could get the downpipe that you want and then flog the cat by-pass on e-bay, maybe? :huh:

Did you find out how the F.C.D , boost controller and Gauge all went together Blood.,

sorry to mess up your thread, but I've got all my bits qued up waiting to go on, along with EBC front disks, greenstuff pads front and rear, crystal indicators, NGK plugs, new dizzy and rotor arm......oh and new Wiper Blades cos mine are :censor:

Have you considered a cat bypass?  just for starters, I think they're about £60 or something like that, I think magnex do them HKS as well I think.

Would make your zorst sound better, wouldnt give you the extra poke that a 3" pipe would, but at least its a start, when you have enough notes saved up, you could get the downpipe that you want and then flog the cat by-pass on e-bay, maybe?  :huh:

Sounds like a good starting point I take it all mods need to be declared to the Insurance...

uh-hum.....coff......insurance....errr...

My own policy has always sort of been to declare the obvious things, but really you should declare all, afterr all if it gets nicked, you cant tell them what was on it after the event to get your money back, plus if it gets nicked and recovered and their engineer finds a big fat exhaust on your motor that they didnt know about, then they might not pay you a penny for a write-off :ffs:

sorry blood musr have missed the powerflo thing? what happened there??

extreme boost do one aswell, out in the states

trev (veilside mr2) has one i cant remeber the link but im sure hell help!

sorry blood musr have missed the powerflo thing? what happened there??

From the jist of it they didnt want to do it , because of how late they started my car

and i bet also the footy game!

Totaly wasted journey, i bet they expected it to all go so easy

ofcause some bolts might have been rusted away :censor:

extremeboost pipes,.. forget it, LBs a **** you'll send your money and never see it again. Tim TB-Developements deals with him, and has had downpipes on back order with him for the last 8 months, i know as I was one of the people Tim had to refund money too.

we just did a group buy on IMOC for stainless ones made to order £165 + £8 postage you maybe able to jump on that if your quick, although technically its closed.

Have you considered a cat bypass?  just for starters, I think they're about £60 or something like that, I think magnex do them HKS as well I think.

Would make your zorst sound better, wouldnt give you the extra poke that a 3" pipe would, but at least its a start, when you have enough notes saved up, you could get the downpipe that you want and then flog the cat by-pass on e-bay, maybe?  :huh:

do you mean a stock gutted cat?

magnex decat pipes are for n/a only as far as i know, cats on turbos live in the downpipe.

magnex decat pipes are for n/a only as far as i know, cats on turbos live in the downpipe.

Yep, Hey midmotorsteve help me find a downpipe cheaper than £229 :crybaby:

Yep i have but there isnt much come back on a us import with something like that

plus im not to keen on possible custom charges!

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links