Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

And The Day Started So Well!

houston

went outside to find bird crap all over the car windows, cleaned that then decided to sort out under the bonnet (tools & crap) found my torch lens had smashed and there was glass everywhere, started up and went to pick up ma from work, put foot down in 2nd and black smoke kicked out of the exhaust, a worrying sign, had checked oil and it needed topping up, more white crap under oil cap, water looking slightly murky(could be the bottle though) found the exhaust had blown the gasket so ive wrapped it in gun gum and hope that cures it, but as for the oil im hopin its not the head going, no oil traces anywhere but its gettin me nervous.

spent ages lookin for my digi this mornin too, but found, my drivin licence, a caliper paint kit, a copy of max power, and a bag of condoms :rolleyes: and then after takin a few pics ive dropped it and smashed it :censor: also dropped my phone which is still workin but scratched!

all this and i havent even started work yet!!!

oh and ive found out what the smoke was, i set my exhaust grill on fire!!!! i folded it up but its slowly moved back down and came in contact with the exhaust! i'll just cut it off when ive got the time.

summits up though cos it sounds like its only runnin on 3 cylinders till its opened up

Ive got good news for your houston so cheer up :P

The white crap depositing on the inside of the filler cap is perfectly normal for this time of year and especially so if you do a lot of short journeys. I found this out by asking on imoc cos I discovered the same thing a few weeks ago :D

Look at these two threads

http://www.imoc.co.uk/forums/viewtopic.php?t=1774

http://www.imoc.co.uk/forums/viewtopic.php?t=2050

LOL!!! :D everytime im having a bad day ill just give this thread a read and - HEY IT CARNT BE THAT BAD COMES TO MIND!!! :D

Nevermind mate, chin up im sure its not as bad as it seems. OR you can just raise one fingure and stay in bed. :thumbsup:

Ive got good news for your houston so cheer up :P

The white crap depositing on the inside of the filler cap is perfectly normal for this time of year and especially so if you do a lot of short journeys. I found this out by asking on imoc cos I discovered the same thing a few weeks ago :D

Look at these two threads

http://www.imoc.co.uk/forums/viewtopic.php?t=1774

http://www.imoc.co.uk/forums/viewtopic.php?t=2050

how long does it take for the build up? i noticed white crap a few weeks ago and cleaned it off after seein those posts, but its back.

LOL!!!  :D  everytime im having a bad day ill just give this thread a read and - HEY IT CARNT BE THAT BAD COMES TO MIND!!!  :D

Nevermind mate, chin up im sure its not as bad as it seems. OR you can just raise one fingure and stay in bed.  :thumbsup:

the joys of motoring, know what u mean about someone always havin it worse on this site!

good news though, ive managed to fix me digi!!!! bit of solder and new screws, better than new.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links