Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

I've Bought A Car

ghecko

Well here's the pics just sorting out the finer details now :P

Paid £3300 in the end..

1995 M MR2 GT Rev 3 86,000, FSH, new brakes, new clutch, 3 owners, just serviced, CD player, Clifford Alarm/Imobilser, K & N air filter.

1.JPG

2.JPG

3.JPG

I should imagine you're feeling quite smug now aren't you?

.....rightly so too! Nice motor mate. :thumbsup:

Another black one  :thumbsup:

Green :thumbsup:

even better!!!

look great when theyre polished up but youll get loads of people callin it different colours, mines even been called navy at some point :huh:

looks the biz though, what a bargain! take it easy these cold months then by the time summer comes youll be used to it enough to lose your licence :thumbsup: (not startin argument, just thought i was bein witty, i'll get me coat)

I really like that colour - looks ace.

One thing I've noticed - it's got side indicators (above/behind the front wheel). I thought these didn't come on the car until the rev5? Unless, the previous owner fitted them... I've still got a pair of clear indicators if you're interested (are you planning on changing the corner clusters to clears too?).

Very nice car mate. have fun.  ;)

Definitely interested in the light clusters - are they good nick etc...feel free to send me a PM with the details...

Cheers for the votes of confidence chaps looking forward to becoming a regular here :)

I'll see if I can find them. I took them off my last mr2 when I sold it a couple of years back so I think they're buried in the back of a cupboard somewhere.

Sweet looking motor :thumbsup: ...........now you can spend night after night not being able to sleep cos you're trying to work out :

a- what parts to buy :huh:

b- where to buy them from :unsure:

3- where to find the money :help:

iv- how to get them fitted :censor: :censor: :ffs: :censor: :ffs:

Just like the rest of us.........or am I the only one that spends 3 months deliberating over something, before I actually get anywhere :crybaby:

Paid £3300 in the end..

1995 M MR2 GT Rev 3 86,000, FSH, new brakes, new clutch, 3 owners, just serviced, CD player, Clifford Alarm/Imobilser, K & N air filter.

Thats much more like it. nice motor. But no t-bar :crybaby:

Very clean looking car you have brought there mate :yes: I bet you must feel pleased ;)

jerry!!

sweet car fella well done :thumbsup:

mine also has uk side repeaters as well as tobes, done before i bought it. they haven't even wired uk sides up!

i keep meaning to do it myself and get uk side strips to replace tobes,.... :huh:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links