Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Almost Ready To Buy My 2

Fitz

Well, it's been a while since I even visited here, let alone posted, think it may be over a week now, lol.

Well, I've been brave and stuck my Rover on eBay. Hoping it meets reserve, though it has 7 days left and only £450 away.

Once the Rover is sold I should be borrowing my brothers Nissan so I can spend time hunting out the right 2 for me rather than be in a rush and buy a lemon.

Budget is looking like between £2000 and £2500 so it's a rev 1 or 2. Decided against a turbo as I just want the car for it's looks, plus there is less to go wrong and I'm not sure £2500 would buy a decent turbo. That means its a UK car I'm seeking and it has to be a t-bar. Spotted a couple on autotrader so far but having not sold the car yet, I am not hunting like mad as I will just find a car that is right and it will have sold by the time my car is sold.

Can't wait to get it now and to make things worse, my mate just stuck a deposit down on a rev3 turbo and picks it up Mon/Tues :crybaby:

Oh dear lord, it's started...the mods that is.

I haven't even bought the car yet and I now own an inlet manifold that is being polished up and customised (tastefully).

Oh dear lord, it's started...the mods that is.

I haven't even bought the car yet and I now own an inlet manifold that is being polished up and customised (tastefully).

Once you start you just cant stop mate :D

jerry!!

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links