Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Ooo Lucky Me For A Change

BLOODUK

Over the last four weeks of trying to get a downpipe and being flogged off by poweflow

w**nkers, the last two days ive been desperate to get a good quality downpipe for a decent price...

Fensport price for the downpipe at first they sent me the price of £229 including delivery, but what i hate they didnt add VAT to it... so i got them to sent the correct price with vat and it was Over £240+!.

Really desperate trying to get good deals on IMOC.CO.UK and thanks to two members on this forum i found this post http://www.imoc.co.uk/forums/viewtopic.php?p=24768#24768

the seller decided to contact the last person who bought the downpipe

and asked if he could sell it to me instead as i was very desperate to get hold of

one and he was paying cheque. Thanks to that customer he was willing to wait, and so I got sold a VERY nice downpipe same build quality as Fensport for £195!! I used paypal and it should arrive next tuesday :D :D :D

gtschris.com is brilliant all i need to do now is wait for the delivery

Nice one BLOOD :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Looks like he sells a few decent bits, infact I think I got my crystal inicators from him come to think of it :D

He was a nice person to deal with on the phone aswell , it made me feel at ease

parting with my hard earned cash :lol:

If you're really stuck for fitting the downpipe, I know that STS will fit them, they're not allowed to stock them, but they fitted one on another car I had and put it down as 'wheel balancing' and charged me ~£14 or something like that

STS are just one of those Tyre and Exhaust places, you know like Quick Fit, but I find they do a proper job and dont charge the earth....normally

I think there an STS or it might still be called Tyreweb in Ashford, Nr McDonalds on that short stretch of Dual carriageway off jct 9 or 10 of the M20 :thumbsup:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links