Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Naming Your Car

peterabbit30

Thinking about names for cars is the domain of most ladies i know (but i shouldnt extrapolate to the entire male population) so does your car have a nickname ? Just for the record my girlfriend at the time called my first car herbie (dont know why it wasnt a beetle it was a mini!) and my current yaris t sport is 'little beastie'!!!

ok...dont b shy...dont b proud....we know yours has a name too....lets laugh together...

Doesn't have a name as such although she does occasionally get a quick pat with a "Thank you gorgous" when she's done exceptionally well......

Not 1 for this car but my 205 GTI was known as "!Removed!" :crybaby: because it always went wrong!!

umm its been called pikachu or summin on occasions, so i guess its gotta be that :P

yeah mines called 'Toyota Ae92 Corolla Gti' 
"And I have no sense of humour!!!" :eek:

Don't really have a name but if I crunch a gears or hit a hard bump, I find myself patting the dash and saying "sorry babe".

:group-cuddles:

dont know why but my missus called mine "millie" when i got it, no idea why

athough since its been modified she say's it isn't millie any more! :cacker:

i think its more "millie with attitude now" :drool:

she also named my other car, sierra td, chugga but i know why this is, you only have to listen to it.

"bit of tin, bit of board, you got a ford!" :yes:

I call mine "The mota"

:thumbsup:

Mines called roadrunner cos my girlfriend says the horn sounds like him. beep beep!!! :yes:

I called my 89 tercel "cachiflín" which is a kind of firecracker here in Costa Rica. "Bebe" (baby) is the name of my yaris!! By the way, my girlfriend gets all weird because I like to kiss my car when it does something nice!!! B)

I called my 89 tercel "cachiflín" which is a kind of firecracker here in Costa Rica. "Bebe" (baby) is the name of my yaris!! By the way, my girlfriend gets all weird because I like to kiss my car when it does something nice!!! B)

And I thought I was bad :lol::lol::lol:

kissing your car! going on that theme we must have someone here who makes sweet lurve to their car as well !

:D :P

My exhaust is 5.5 inches diameter.  :P

:eek: I am scared very very scared!!!

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links