Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Porsche!

theenemywithin

So, your cleaning out the insulation in your loft as you are getting new stuff put in and you find the keys, service book, wallet and all the owners manuals for a 1993 Porsche 911 Carrera and some Bonds to the value of £65,000.

Not bad for a Sunday!!!

Can't wait until Thursday.

Who know's what will happen.

So, your cleaning out the insulation in your loft as you are getting new stuff put in and you find the keys, service book, wallet and all the owners manuals for a 1993 Porsche 911 Carrera and some Bonds to the value of £65,000.

Not bad for a Sunday!!!

Can't wait until Thursday.

Who know's what will happen.

that lucky dont forget to put lotto on

you find out you have asbestos upstairs, the porsche has been used in a ram raid and the bonds are fake!

Stuff like this never happens to me :censor:

I'm going to pop up into the loft just to double-check... BRB :rolleyes:

Thought so... Nothing there but empty cardboard boxes :huh:

...............Which was nice...........

you find out you have asbestos upstairs, the porsche has been used in a ram raid and the bonds are fake!

Haha!! Nice one.

But seriously, mega cool loft!! :D

Nice find, now if you can trace the porche to the new owner you should be able to get a good night out on your find :yes: Just imagine the phone call, hi i've just found some doc's to your car and was just wondering if you would like to buy them, when they tell you to get lost just say btw i have the key's as well :lol:

I have a flat and a house but mainly use the flat as i work night's and don't want to wake anyone up when i get in plus it's where the boy's come round to watch footie, anyway had a few slate's blow off without my noticing last january and the bedroom ceiling ended up so bad it was an insurance jobbie. Ascessor come's out and goes into the loft and say's they will fix the roof and put in a new ceiling but i need to shift all that stuff first???

So i went up for the first time and found-

1-The complete history and record's to all the local masonic lodge's 1911 to 1937, 9 boxes btw and the local lodge's are in the process of buying them from me once we agree a price, last bid was £6500 :D

2-Various cruise line stuff including the big one, White Star Line :D :D

3-Footie programme's and season ticket's 1911 to 1939, mainly ubiknal as well :D :D :D

The above is the really valuable gear but i have also AA membership for those year's including route planner's that they used to type for you when you asked and Norwich Union car insurance certs for an Austin that had 12bhp on one year the 12.5 the next, possible induction kit mod? :lol:

A crystal radio set that still work's :eek: plus loads of amateur radio mag's.

There are a few other odd's and sod's but my fav is a WW11 monoply set :yes:

Nice find, now if you can trace the porche to the new owner you should be able to get a good night out on your find :yes:  Just imagine the phone call, hi i've just found some doc's to your car and was just wondering if you would like to buy them, when they tell you to get lost just say btw i have the key's as well :lol:

I have a flat and a house but mainly use the flat as i work night's and don't want to wake anyone up when i get in plus it's where the boy's come round to watch footie, anyway had a few slate's blow off without my noticing last january and the bedroom ceiling ended up so bad it was an insurance jobbie. Ascessor come's out and goes into the loft and say's they will fix the roof and put in a new ceiling but i need to shift all that stuff first???

So i went up for the first time and found-

1-The complete history and record's to all the local masonic lodge's 1911 to 1937, 9 boxes btw and the local lodge's are in the process of buying them from me once we agree a price, last bid was £6500 :D

2-Various cruise line stuff including the big one, White Star Line :D  :D

3-Footie programme's and season ticket's 1911 to 1939, mainly ubiknal as well :D  :D  :D

The above is the really valuable gear but i have also AA membership for those year's including route planner's that they used to type for you when you asked and Norwich Union car insurance certs for an Austin that had 12bhp on one year the 12.5 the next, possible induction kit mod? :lol:

A crystal radio set that still work's :eek: plus loads of amateur radio mag's.

There are a few other odd's and sod's but my fav is a WW11 monoply set :yes:

Awesome find man!hehe

They are some crazy bits!

Im sure that £6.5k will go well on the next set of mods or a new motor!lol :lol:

!Removed! Hell....

all I ever find are oil leaks and IOU's :(

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links