Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Mr2 For Sale

Fidgits

they may be cheap but to be fair those are the basic spec models and very old with very few mods to them, so not suprising really

Yeah I wouldve thought a car without mods would go for more than a car with mods too...most people nowadays want a car thats completley unmodded (excepting small changes like clear corners etc..)

Don't get a blue rev1/2 NA .. they usually have blue interiors (which are vile).

Aim for a rev2 at least (better ride and brakes) .. and if you want build quality, save for a rev3 ..

cars "modded" with nicer wheels may not necessarily sell for more, but definitely make them more attractive to a potential buyer. it all comes down to taste really.

personally i would always pay more for a nicely modded car, but thats just me and i have yet to hear someone say i was wrong about buying this :)

Ltrd6.jpg

Just out of interest, how difficult is it to sell MR2's these days for a decent price? There seem to be loads going cheap :o .

depends on your definition of decent price. someone was trying to flog his rev2 turbo with minimal mods for 6k on a site (not this one) the other week and seemed to think that was a decent price for a minter. he spat his dummy when i told him he was in dreamland and retaliated by calling mine a sh1tter :D

Yeah well 6k is a bit excessive for a rev2, lol. I might consider selling mine later this year for a turbo model, interested to see what it would be worth, would hope for around 2.5-3k. It has some nice mods :)

yeah about 2.5-3k is a fair price and if you cant get that, take off stuff like wheels, clear corners and drop the price a little as some people prefer standard :D

Don't get a blue rev1/2 NA .. they usually have blue interiors (which are vile).

Think it was just the cloth seated ones.

I know the leather seated ones had all black interior.

Russ

Think it was just the cloth seated ones.

I know the leather seated ones had all black interior.

Russ

Blue leather interior existed also, have seen it in the flesh :)

Im finding it hard to sell my standard rev 2 at the mo. Its got low mileage, completely standard even down to the radio! But ive had a couple of bits of interest and thats it. Ive put it up for sale for a price based on what I can see on autortrader and parkers but no luck :(

Nevermind, I may get a call on the last day of the autotrader ad, stranger things have happened!

Alex

PS. Is white an undesired colour?!?!

hi Alex...

I am still interested, but i just dont have the time at the moment to go further afield

I wouldnt say white was undesiriable, but its definalty not my first or second choice...

And Dan, cheers mate, i appreciate it - If you see any good looking examples down your way, give me a shout.

Fidgits,

Thats cool mate. I can pop over to Bristol the weekend after next if thats any help to you. I dont mind making a bit of effort my end. If you havent found anything this time next week and want a look over mine we can sort something out. Like I said in the PM, my dad is in Filton so we could meet up there.

Cheers

Alex

PS. I dont think white is an undesirable colour either! Just needs more 'cleaning effort'!

hi mate, that sounds good - like me check my work calender and get back to you - I better check im available...

I wouldnt say White was undesirable, but its not desirable either (for me at least)..

Is yours the FE or GE???

Ok mate thats fine by me.

Im not sure without looking. What are the differences?? I thought its the GT model that was GE and non-GT models that were FE? That right?

If thats the case, mines the GE but I may be getting in a mucking fuddle here?!

Let me know the differences and i'll let you know.

Alex

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links