Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Red Light - Flashed

breezer

i have accepted it! i was just getting info as its my first time in trouble, hopefully the last too!!

so if the camera is fully working with film etc, and i get the 3 points. How long will it be before they go off?

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• breezer

• Fidgits

• JustJJ

• Moffmo

is it likely insurance will go up?

i found the code out! its TS10!

Just for the record - I note in the extensive list of mods to your very nice looking Yaris you include a Snooper (Radar detector) ............any idea whay this did not warn you there was a Gatso Red light camera in the vicinity.....

I'll get me coat..........

ok?

it really does suck though!! it was a n honest mistake, and i am aware that there was a camera there! in fact theres 2, but one for the other road crossing it. as if i would do it on purpose, i go past every day!

fair enough speedin = 3 points

but red traffic light :(

"il get me coat...." :P

ok?

it really does suck though!! it was a n honest mistake, and i am aware that there was a camera there! in fact theres 2, but one for the other road crossing it. as if i would do it on purpose, i go past every day!

fair enough speedin = 3 points

but red traffic light :(

"il get me coat...." :P

Woops - golden rule broken, read properly before I post,

I'll now get me reading glasses......... :rolleyes:

you best keep em crossed then ,it;ll be there by friday .as for the points i think they stay on for 4 years now.insurance stings in year 1 , bit better year 2 , then they should ignore it pretty much year 3 and 4.

"If the first NIP arrives with the registered keeper outside the 14 days, check the postmark and if it couldn't have arrived in time again you're clear"

dont quite understand - if it couldnt have arrived in time?!? what that mean, or is it just the way its worded thats offput me

well arent you a tw@!! it was an accident, it had just turned red as i passed!! did i ever even indicate that i was in a rush or whatever and wanted to save time?????  :ffs:

did i once mention racing??? wtf are you talking about you !Removed!. READ THE DAMN POST AGAIN or get yourself to specsavers!! jesus!

breezer - you know better than to start with the personal insults - stop it.

check the postmark.. if it was posted (1st class.. as it should be) on the 14th day.. then no way would it reach you in time.. next day would be the 15th day.. but if itwas dated say 2 days before.. then they could argue that it should have arrived in time, and they can't help delays in the post office etc.

hope that makes it as clear as mud for you lol.

well sorry matthew, people should learn to read! i didnt ask for smart comments or insults, and what did i get....

You posted it on a forum people have every right to post comments. You asked for opinions you got them. Dont turn this into a dirty slagging match m8, He was just trying to point out certain things!

Sorry but you will get points and a fine, even if it wasnt youre fault its one of those annoying things in life you gotta face! :(

No offence Ian - but if you post something like this, you have to expect to get at least a couple of digs and/or smartas comments.. and your naive if you think posting 'dont insult me' is going to stop that...

breeze mate ;) plead not guilty. if worse comes to worse, your still gonna get £60 and 3 points. just say a motorbike went flying past at excessive speeds. dont worrk about insurance too much as i got a TS50, i took a short cut through a busses taxis cycles only right outside a police station. 3 weeks after i passed my test and my insurance went up £22 ( a year). dont let the smart ***** comments bother you as you know there are a lot of smartasses on here ( not pointing the finger ) me being one of course. later dude. (you comin to the meet yet??)

i will accept the £60 and 3 points, i already have! just waiting for the letter if i get one. got til next tuesday for it to come.

just upto my dad, he knows more than is a load of balls, so have to wait and see if he'l decide to take the points or not. i aint fussed if i take em.

yeah theres ALOT of smart *****'s on here now, and they all need to shut up otherwise there will be arguements throughout the club. When i first signed up and many months after that it was all good. Now alot of people have joined and some have changed, and its annoying.

breeze mate ;) plead not guilty. if worse comes to worse, your still gonna get £60 and 3 points. just say a motorbike went flying past at excessive speeds.

you are obviously not aware of the penalties for perjury

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links