Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

I Want A Mini Moto

streetracer_starlet

A guy came into work with one of these 2day...... I WANT 1 :D :D

I was looking about e-bay but it feels dodgy,everyone has a feedback of 2 and they all slag each other off. Does anyone know any places that sell good ones with full fairings for about £150 -£200 ?? thanx

Do you know you can get NOS for these things? :thumbsup:

I have a blata one, and after seeing the cheeper ones im glad I spent the extra cash. They are great fun but remember... THERE NOT A TOY!!!!!

;)

They are the ones i've heard of ,there meant to be the best made yes? How much it cost? from where? thanx :thumbsup:

where u gonna ride it though? police are gonna clamp down on these things soon, reminds me of those motorised scooters that used to terrorise pedestrians!

Scarily fast!!!

mate has just shattered his knee cap, 3 months in traction and not going to be walking for a long time, wife, kids iy could have been far worse, please be careful

mini moto are great fun, but do be careful, i had one for a short while, could easily get 40mph on it no problem, but hit a bump or un even surface, easy to come off, and me and my mates wasnt even wearing a helmet, pretty stupid really, so i decided to sell it. novelty soon wears off anyway... just after i sold it, the clutch went, and then the engine too LOL! lucky me! if u do get one tho, go for the blata as mentioned before. better quality ones means less problems!

My friend and his mate bought a couple of cheap ones, They lasted 30 minutes before they were un-rideable!

Apparently one was chucking out fuel from everywhere and the other just fell to bits!

at christmas alot of parents (sant clause) where buying their kids them over here.... i find that as being irrisponsible??

at christmas alot of parents (sant clause) where buying their kids them over here.... i find that as being irrisponsible??

Tell me about it.

I was going out visiting on Christmas day, when I saw three of these things with small kids riding them on the pavement, only one of them had a helmet and the other two just wore ordinary gear.

I only really took notice when they were "pacing" me at 30 mph on the :censor: pavement!!!! :eek:

I don't suppose for one minute the parents of these little shi*s had them insured!! :angry:

not true, u dont need insurance or a licence for them, they are not legal to be used on public roads, only recomended on private proerty and race tracks

as well as the mini motos

there are other things available

such as:

the motorised skate board thingy

and

the offroad mini moto

I dont care im getting 1 :thumbsup: Be good for scooting about cruises/crail/donny! I could even use it to go to the birds (a couple of streets away) up to the shops.

The redline boys crashed one of those into a stationary car if my memory serves me correctly :D

not true, u dont need insurance or a licence for them, they are not legal to be used on public roads, only recomended on private proerty and race tracks

You will find that if you check ot your local test station there is a pamphlet out stating that they,aswell as the petrol/electric scooters ARE subject to insurance. :thumbsup:

I dont care im getting 1 :thumbsup:  Be good for scooting about cruises/crail/donny! I could even use it to go to the birds (a couple of streets away) up to the shops.

youll find mini motos are now banned at most shows and meets due to the annoyance with them at last years meets!

on a good note...

me and my best mate had a top banana Blata one! absolute insane fun! ok they do about 40mph but ou have to mentally double that to 80 as you sit so close to the ground!

also managed to near perfect wheelies and endos wihout falling off!

also had a cheap one, so we stripped the carb and bodged the jet a bit bigger, went like stink then locked up and went bang!

I dont care im getting 1 :thumbsup:  Be good for scooting about cruises/crail/donny! I could even use it to go to the birds (a couple of streets away) up to the shops.

youll find mini motos are now banned at most shows and meets due to the annoyance with them at last years meets!

on a good note...

me and my best mate had a top banana Blata one! absolute insane fun! ok they do about 40mph but ou have to mentally double that to 80 as you sit so close to the ground!

also managed to near perfect wheelies and endos wihout falling off!

also had a cheap one, so we stripped the carb and bodged the jet a bit bigger, went like stink then locked up and went bang!

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D

yeah, remeber hull cruise, there was loads around!!!

but the thing that ruined it for us, was this stupid minger in a metro beeping her horn constanly (think she was the dogs :ffs:)

Last time I was behind my garage working on one of my cars, there was some assclown rolling around on one of these and making all kinds of noise. I wanted to throw my socket at his head.

He looked so funny...rolling around at about 8 mph with his knees sticking way out.

mini motos are subject to insurance but its for off road/track purposes only! theres no way to get these road legal and more to the point there a hazard! if your gonna do it then do it properly and try a real bike?

I got a blata one off eBay for 120 quid last november and its still going. i/we (i ride a bike too and 4 of my mates have got them) ride on the local B&Q carpark on sunday nites also check out your local kart track there are 2 near me that let people use them on there for free on sundays. one of them makes you sign a insurance disclaimer and wear a helmet (your a muppet if you dont wear helmet and knee pads i wear full leathers) their great fun and fast, ive been kicked off one kart track for gouging the surface with the footpegs on the corners, and sometimes when you go into a corner hard the tyre loses air from the rim. great fun and highly recomended but pad up or you WILL get hurt and if your over 5'10 get a midi moto! lights,indicators, brake lights the lot! and no aching knees!

midi moto and my mate

midi moto

There are a couple of prats riding on these things round my way, I think there bleedn dangerous in the wrong hands, just pulling out in front of parked cars and swerving in and out of the traffic.

Bloody Idiots :ffs: :ffs: deserve all they get :D

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links