Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Some Fu***rs Keyed My Car....

mattmr2

As the title explains some little Bas**rd keyed my car - didn't realise till I got to work this morning and I'm not a happy bunny, espichally since it was only a couple of months ago I got a full respray!!!

I really want to hurt someone so people be warned - STAY OUT OF MY WAY!!!!

Rant over,

Matt.

Sorry to hear about it fella .. I feel the same every time I look at the driver door on my car where some little git has done the same.

Unfortunatly they managed to get the door and front wing so me thinks its not gonna be cheap - got a guy comming to quote me tonight....

Shame I'm skint at the mo..... can anyone lend me a few hundred quid?? Jim??

Matt.

Thank god i park on a driveway now, the close it is to a road the more chance

of some passer by ******ing it :o

as said earlier... this is happening loads at the mo!...

Sorry hear about it... :(

Gutted mate. :ffs:

Hope they get what's coming to them. :ph34r:

Fcuking mindless scumbag @rseholes!!! :ffs:

Where did this happen Matt - I thought you garaged your car at night?

I worry about this all the time.

I can only sleep at night because my car is parked far from an open road.

Sorry to hear about it chap.

It happened outside a mates house, the fact that it goes in the garage every night makes it more annoying....

Looks like it will be a door and wing re-spay and maybe a blow in on the rear quater... the only problem is getting a colour match as the car had a full respray and isn't quite the lucearne silver it should be...... Damb cars!!

The question is do I leave it or risk it looking like a patchwork quilt???

It's a tough call.

Get some expert advice, I know how particular you are over your car and if it's not right cosmetically, your eye will naturally see only the negative parts.

I think your colour may prove difficult to match 100% - what does the guy who sprayed it say?

:unsure:

Anybody know of anyone catching someone in the act doing this to a car? I'd love to know what happened. When i lived in kingston, the scrubber rat boy thing to do if not keying, was smash wing mirrors off. I was up late one night and heard a bang, looked out of my bedroom window and two little teenage :censor: were running down the road laughing. Both my housemates wingmirrors were hanging off on his 3 series beemer. (the third time it had happened!!!)

Cause by the time id ragged some jeans and trainers on and legged it down the stairs and down the road they were outta sight.

If i'd caught id have took em back to our house and let him torture them slowly. He would have too. He was a nutter, and a bouncer. Massive!

:boxing: them afterwards.... :crutchy:

I have a similar problem. Both my front wings are faded and could do with a respray but I'm worried about the colour match, although mine is original astral black. Like you, I notice anything on the bodywork, lol.

Looks like it will be a door and wing re-spay and maybe a blow in on the rear quater... the only problem is getting a colour match as the car had a full respray and isn't quite the lucearne silver it should be...... Damb cars!!

LITTLE MOTHER HUBBURDS :ffs: !!!

Sorry to hear this Matt, I hope the paint guy can sort it all out !!

Nothing more I can say mate, just hope the lil toad gets everything he deserves!!!

I'm thinking about upping the security on the car, anyone know of any good systems for frying small children with keys!!!

is there not some way of pluggin your car into mains at night, would be great to see the little scum gettin fried if they touch! keeps cats from ubikin on your car too.

just had mine done either last night or this morning, i feel for you.

I'm thinking about upping the security on the car, anyone know of any good systems for frying small children with keys!!!

Might be some Health and Safety issues there perhaps? :ph34r:

Is it possible to get an 'add-on' feature to your existing alarm which detects movement close to your car, sounding a shrill warning cherp - like mine does.

Mine is Clifford and to be honest has kept the scallys away for the last 12 months no problem.

**Touches Wood**

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links