Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Crazy Frog/sweety

mrrandom

which is beter?  

29 members have voted

1. 1. which is beter?

• Crazy Frog
    • Sweety
    • Neither!! I HATE THEM BOTH!!! :-@
    • This was the worst post ever

they are both aimed a pre-pubesent twelve year olds, and anyone with an ounce of maturity will see them as a simple piece of cack...

lol i like sweety cause its funny. (as a girl wud sauy.....hes cute). use to like crazy frog but im sick of it

Ringtones company boss: "How are we going to sell our expensive ringtones to kids who are thick, so that they spend all their pocketmoney buying one..... it needs to be something small children find fascinating but adults find annoying..."

Employee: "Errr how about a frog that goes di-di-di-ding ding ding and a chick that sings about how sweet it is?"

Boss: "EXCELLENT IDEA JONES! Here. have a promotion and a new Merc - we will be rolling in kiddies pocket money now! {Evil Laugh}"

I absolutely hate the :censor: ing things - they are a scam to get money out of children..... :ffs:

lol @ Fidgits - I agree completely - anyone with any adult common sense will see these as what they are - a marketing scam aimed at kids to release them from their pocketmoney ..... :ffs:

WORST POST EVER :lol::lol:

There :censor: thats it nothing else <_< the adverts should be taken off radio and tv and the creators of them should be shot :thumbsup:

WORST POST EVER  :lol:  :lol:

There  :censor:  thats it nothing else <_<  the adverts should be taken off radio and tv and the creators of them should be shot  :thumbsup:

gets my vote...

perhaps a moderator can change the poll options so its a vote for it being the worst post ever...

i like sweety. lol

You would <_<

perhaps a moderator can change the poll options so its a vote for it being the worst post ever...

shocking idea! :!Removed!:

Those silly little ring tone things

Oh right :rolleyes:

I just download prodigy tunes and b'tooth them to my phone .. :lol:

Both a pile of steaming dog poo. The sooner the ads on tv stop for those things the better :angry::boxing:

As a fully paid up immature 44 year old :eek: I liked crazy frog for the 1st 5 times i heard it. :thumbsup:

Fidge.... Your old before your time mate. :lol::lol:grandad.jpg

Has anyone seen the NEW Crazy Frog ad btw - I caught it on one of the music channels the other day....

They have now censored his errr bits! :D

:D :D :D :D :D

They claim its a belly button but its definately his *ahem*! Anyway, its now got a huge black CENSORED bar over it!

He he heeeee! :D

I still hate the blasted thing though.

WORST POST EVER  :lol:  :lol:

There  :censor:  thats it nothing else <_<  the adverts should be taken off radio and tv and the creators of them should be shot  :thumbsup:

:lol::lol::lol:

worst.jpg

This mobile ringtone thing is gonna be the death of us.... on every music channel on SKY...

Crazy frog, or the site with the formula 1 car thing (both the same) have been going round the net for over 2 years.. its boring.

I imagine an episode of 'I love 2005' in the future, they will point out how sad the whole thing was.

:thumbsup: I wouldnt have either on my phone BUT crazy frog makes me chuckle but only for a while then its STFU.

And the other is cute.

I want a Barry Flood ring tone!

It sounds like a high revving engine followed by a crunching sound as it hit’s something in front, then followed by the sound of computer keyboard keys being pressed as he types his stories on the TOC :thumbsup:

:lol::lol::lol:

I want a Barry Flood ring tone!

It sounds like a high revving engine followed by a crunching sound as it hit’s something in front, then followed by the sound of computer keyboard keys being pressed as he types his stories on the TOC  :thumbsup:

:lol:  :lol:  :lol:

thats really mean!!! :angry:

Funny as :censor: though!

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Ever wondered what kind of ***** has the "crazy frog" as their ring tone???

This guy!!! Ruined a nice quiet drink at the Catherine whell as his phone went off every two seconds :ffs:

Edited as the file name was a bit rude :thumbsup:

post-4811-1108033604_thumb.jpg

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links