Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

My New Rims

poultonjoe

Suits the car very well (I take it the tyres don't catch the rear arches?), I see you also have the front 'bib' spoiler on your car.

:thumbsup:

Witch brand tyres do you have on youre new Rims and what size

Suits the car very well (I take it the tyres don't catch the rear arches?), I see you also have the front 'bib' spoiler on your car.

:thumbsup:

no, they dont rub at all, i am very pleased with them!

Also, what is the bib spoiler? the body is totally standard, alloys are my only mods so far.

Witch brand tyres do you have on youre new Rims and what size

The Rims are 17" OZ superturismo's and the tires are 205/40/17's. they are stretched to the max and looks the mutts nuts in person :bye:

good choice of wheels :thumbsup: O.Zs never go out of fashion and always look good. high quality finish too, drive around on them all year round with none of those corrosion problems you get with cheap and nastys! ive got O.Z records on my rolla and couldnt be happier :thumbsup:

Looking good!! :thumbsup: Glad to see another facelifted SR on the site. The wee bib spolier is the 2 black bits nearer the corners on the bumper I think. But standard from Toyota like that. I really like the red SR's!!

What offset are the wheels?

Ross

Looking good!!  :thumbsup: Glad to see another facelifted SR on the site. The wee bib spolier is the 2 black bits nearer the corners on the bumper I think. But standard from Toyota like that. I really like the red SR's!!

What offset are the wheels?

Ross

The offset is 37mm

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links