Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Fidgets You Are A Piece Of !

BLOODUK

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• BLOODUK

• jaxx

• Fidgits

• Chappers

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

It always amused me how people mouth on about how other forums are far better.

If this is the case the solution is so blindingly obvious, I'll not insult your intelligence by typing it!

For a non model specific forum there is still one hell of a lot of info, no matter what car you have... and 99% of the time that atmosphere is second to none!

Fidgets was a bit naughty... but thats how he works (I must admit I had a giggle) If you can't see the funny side I suggest you either cover up your car when driving it (prototype style), or get a totally standard bland car that blends into blandness that nobody would ever coment about!

I am sure there are people in the past that have expressed a dislike to the gold wheels on my black supra, but I don't lose sleep over it! :thumbsup:

ha ha ha .. that's Ian for you .. you gave him an inch and he took a mile.

And you say ppl prefer IMOC? Erm, okay, I'm cure all the Celicas, Supras, Yarises, Corollas are signing up now.

If you don't want ppl looking at your car, don't drive it in public, don't put pics up of it on the net, don't tell people you've had it photographed .. you get the idea.

I should follow Ian around from forum to forum making sure he doesn't upset you?

Look - sorry you are not happy, but the facts are;

1 - all this has happened completely outside TOC.

2 - you have provided more traffic and public knowledge to this event than anyone else - you have been your own worst enemy here.

what on earth has this got to do with TOC?

apart from you posting on here about it?

ha ha ha .. that's Ian for you .. you gave him an inch and he took a mile.

And you say ppl prefer IMOC? Erm, okay, I'm cure all the Celicas, Supras, Yarises, Corollas are signing up now.

If you don't want ppl looking at your car, don't drive it in public, don't put pics up of it on the net, don't tell people you've had it photographed .. you get the idea.

Yeah he was naughty.... but it is what he is like, and to be honest... you really tore into him in that original thread for seemingly (from how it looks to an outsider) no reason, and he was actually trying to be ok....

I'm not supporting the seeming 'revenge'.... but at the same time I heartily agree with the people quoted above.... this is not a TOC matter... you should take it up with the guy personally... not post a thread on here about it.

sorry JJ but i think a public shaming in anyway possible portraying how people can stab you in the back is in order!

keeps other members wary in the future!

:angry:

sorry JJ but i think a public shaming in anyway possible portraying how people can stab you in the back is in order!

keeps other members wary in the future!

:angry:

People are too worried of others opinions .. get over it .. do what YOU want to do, and let the others talk about it afterwards.

read the threads.

fidgits did not post the car on barryboys - the BB user tfm did.

fidgits linked to an imoc thread - thats all.

the only reason anyone on here knows that bloods car has been featured on barryboys is because blood himself told us.

People are too worried of others opinions .. get over it .. do what YOU want to do, and let the others talk about it afterwards.

Yeeeeaaahhhhhh....At least his spoiler is on the right end of the car... :P

Yeeeeaaahhhhhh....At least his spoiler is on the right end of the car... :P

Least mine fits on the car proper :)

Personally, I think its a tad out of line to slag off someones car behind their backs where it could have been alot easier just to say "Constructive critism" on here :rolleyes:

I know for a fact theres people who dont like my cars on here, but I really couldnt give a toss. We all like different things from a car; some like looks, some like speed, and other like safety and space :yes:

If you dont like criticism, dont post up. No one car will please all people....

i only like my car because its all mine lol :wub:

dedo.JPG

Does it really matter? i mean COR BLIMEY its just a picture of a car and it could be anyones - lets face it all MR2's look the same :)

(there are even black mr2's that look like Bibbs's car)

Someone put a picture of me on www.uglypeople.com once before as a practical joke... But like the Murphys - im not bitter :lol:

And yeah Fidgits shouldnt have gone and done that but its not the end of the world :)

Lets all relax and have a beer :beer::thumbsup:

dedo.JPG

Does it really matter? Someone put a picture of me on www.uglypeople.com once before as a practical joke...i mean COR BLIMEY its just a picture of a car and it could be anyones - lets face it all MR2's look the same  :)

(there are even black mr2's that look like Bibbs's car)

And yeah Fidgits shouldnt have gone and done that but its not the end of the world  :)

Lets all relax and have a beer :beer:  :thumbsup:

Gets my vote... Leeky for PM. :thumbsup:

Does it really matter? Someone put a picture of me on www.uglypeople.com once before as a practical joke...

I can see their point ..

this has gone on too long already .. Geez, okay you are protective of your car .. but it's only the internet ..

wasn't sure whether this belonged in Barry or non-Barry, but it seems the website is instilling fear in car owners...

scared car owner

seems you guys are infamous...

I dont call that 'slagging off'

It shouldnt have been done.... but its not 'slagging off'

okay, just to clarify, yes that is me...

1. I did not post your car on there

2. All I did was post a link to a thread you posted in a public forum

3. I did not post anything about you or your car

4. You posted this on TOC, even though TOC was not involved

Lets not forget, in the earlier thread that was locked, I tried to help you, and you just insulted me in return...

Now, if you read my post, i was simply telling them that you were afraid your car would end up there, someone else posted a picture of your car.

And apart from one or two comments about the spoiler, it was exactly as I told you it would be in the thread that was locked.

Look at this as adversion therapy - you were really worried it would turn up there, well now it has, they're not interested, so next time someone takes a photo, you know its not for that...

And to those that are calling me 'two faced' etc etc - why, what have i done? I didnt insult him - if anything, i reassured him, since his car wasnt insulted at all.

Gets my vote... Leeky for PM.  :thumbsup:

:D Thanks, first thing i'll do when i get into power is to remove all speed cameras and hand held gatzo's :thumbsup:

this is exactly your method of thinkin, i wont deny your a clever bloke when it comes to this

you know you only posted a link

you know someone will look in and do the honours of posting a pic

you know if you put a simple comment of 'people are scared of BB' this will spark a reaction

Rob - your implying that I did this with some malicious intent

This is not true, and you know it - Blood posted a thread on here, in which i tried to be nice and offer sound advice, he insulted me in return, and then the thread was locked.

I posted a simple link, to demonstrate to Blood that he has nothing to worry about - as i had posted in the previously locked thread.

I dont see what the big deal is - I did this in the open with my own username - your all making out Im two faced - but at least i have the decency to tell people what i think to their faces..

the only reason anyone on here knows that bloods car has been featured on barryboys is because blood himself told us

Errr actually I go on Barry Boys mate :P thats how I saw it!!!

Do think its a bit out of order though but im not taking sides...to much flaming and anger...Im going back to me fen-shui website lol!!! :group-cuddles:

Rob - your implying that I did this with some malicious intent

This is not true, and you know it - Blood posted a thread on here, in which i tried to be nice and offer sound advice, he insulted me in return, and then the thread was locked.

I posted a simple link, to demonstrate to Blood that he has nothing to worry about - as i had posted in the previously locked thread.

you posted a link believing they would turn round and disagree that people are scared of their pride and joy being ripped?

one look at that spoiler, ok not to all people personal taste, that was just asking for someone to start

sorry bud but well have to agree to disasgree

well, you think what you want Rob - but if you read the locked thread you will see I said it wouldnt get insulted... which it didnt

I think this has been blown out of all proportion - i mean, what is it i have actually done?

Have i insulted HIM? (as he insulted me!) - no

Have i insulted HIS CAR? (as he insulted mine!) - no

Have i simply posted a topic on another forum which points to a thread he started - yes

Hehe just realised im a member of barryboys too could stick up some pics myself.....nah!!! too cruel that is :P

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links