Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Fidgets You Are A Piece Of !

BLOODUK

Have i simply posted a topic on another forum which points to a thread he started - yes

which resulted in....

his car being slated

all this poxy getup were having now

you initiated it...

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• BLOODUK

• jaxx

• Fidgits

• Chappers

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

was his car slated? i mean really?

A couple of people said they didnt like his spoiler?

In the immortal words of Leeky - Woop-De-Do

Im sure he'll never recover from that one...

As i said to him in the original thread, he shouldnt worry what other people think and say about his car - i mean, the world would be a dull place if we all liked the same thing...

and I wasnt the one that started this thread :rolleyes: Blood could have PM'd me and we could've sorted this out in private - he was the one that wanted to air his grievences..

look...

okay - in hindsight, it seems Blood took offence to my actions, even though they proved my theory that he has nothing to worry about regards barryboys or his car.

I apologise for posting the link that resulted in two people saying they didnt like his spoiler, and any mental anguish that may have caused him

Dont blame TOC or its management... Matthew was merely telling you how it was...

Just because Ian was a gold member doesnt make him an angel.. or anyone else... TOC has nowt to do with any external sites and its content. Matthew also made his own comment and does not reflect on the management of TOC at all. Matthew has his own opinion.

If its that bad.. get the pic removed from imoc.. that will solve all little problems in one shot.

Is it the time of year, SAD syndrome or something but there seem to be Internet arguments everywhere I visit nowadays?

This is the second on TOC in a day or so. Good grief! :rolleyes:

Think it's time for some people to get out there and just chill a little.

I can see points on both sides here but it's not like we're discussing World peace or summat here, is it?

Going off to read something more interesting and a little less personal to two individuals. :unsure:

okay, this is my final post on the issue, i have apologised to Blood and just want to be clear

My intention was never to have his car insulted

The whole thing was intended as a 'I told you you had nothing to worry about'

It seems he got the wrong end of the stick and overreacted - and if anyone has any issues with me, either directly related to this, or anything else, please PM me and we can talk it through on PM's or MSN.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links