Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Bibbs Car The New Rouge?

midmotorsteve

Now you've got me in trouble....

I actually asked several people for pictures of there cars as we are re-designing the website and bens pics from the ring seemed to have the fast agressive look we were going for so he won it i'm afraid.... sorry Jim nothing against you bud.

There will eventually a setion for 'customers rides' where you can all show your cars off so if your interested then send me some pics and some specs to the below e-mail address.

We hope to launch the new shiny Rogue site in the next couple of weeks so keep your eyes out for it.

Matt.

Is Bibbs' car french red then?  :lol:  :!Removed!:

:wacko:

French red has never been good .. need a good Aussie red :)

We hope to launch the new shiny Rogue site in the next couple of weeks so keep your eyes out for it.

Matt.

is that why the site isnt working at the moment?

Which banner? cant see it!hehe

Have a look at the main Site

Think mine was chosen due to the "action" nature of the shot. Most peoples pics are static.

English favouratism... that's what it is... bah !! Think I'll be sitting up with you getting drunk at the next JAE Matt ???... MMmmmmphf!!

What can I say chaps.... it was between a black car with a granny scoop or an orange car owned by a crazy scottsman - no competition really the granny scoop wins every time....

To be honest I wanted to use my car but had no shots that matched the quality of bibbs photos..... never mind hey...

Matt.

Off topic slightly but why can't any one spell ROGUE??????? We always get ROUGE, doesn't bother me but it winds the hell out of patrick!!!

Matt.

English favouratism... that's what it is... bah !! Think I'll be sitting up with you getting drunk at the next JAE Matt ???... MMmmmmphf!!

Well it would be if i was English (ya fool) :rolleyes:

Off topic slightly but why can't any one spell ROGUE??????? We always get ROUGE, doesn't bother me but it winds the hell out of patrick!!!

Matt.

Everbody CAN spell Rogue, but if you are gonna call your business something that is an anagram of something else, especially something a bit effeminate, then you'd hafta expect peeps to mess with it. Even better, rouge is as pink as any MR2.

And anyway, it winds Patrick up.

Ha Ha, I didn't realise i'd done that, infact i pointed out on imoc the other day that people always get it wrong, rouge rather than rogue! i think its an automatic mistake you make when typing as i know full well your Rogue having spent £1800 with you. Notice I spelt it right in the post and wrong in the title.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links